Goomo Holdings Services India Private Limited, is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office located at 10th floor, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Mumbai 400051 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
- To process and fulfil Your request for Services,
- To personalize your experience
- For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to the Company’s and/or other registered business partners (as applicable).
- To improve our Services;
- To enforce our Terms;
- To contact You and to customise Our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You;
- Your information, whether public or private shall be used for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested and additionally analyse and suggest if any other related product / service that shall be suitable for you.
- The email address You provide for order processing, may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, Services and users;
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website;
- We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords while accessing the Website as a User (“User Account”). You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your User Account with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the User Account or.
- Credit Card Security: We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on this Website. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
- Safeguard Sensitive Information: Sensitive details like Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking information are primarily collected by the Payment Processors and banks and not by Us. However, if this information is stored on our Website, it remains completely unshared and safe. Sometimes, such information is shared with certain third parties to process the applicable cash-back offers & discounts.
a) Android permissions
- Device & App history: We need Your device’s permission to get information about Your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, preferred language, etc. Basis these inputs, We intend to optimize Your travel booking experience, use OS specific capabilities to drive great in-funnel experiences using components of device’s OS, etc.
- Identity: This permission enables Us to know about details of Your account(s) on Your mobile device. We use this info to auto-fill Your email ID’s and provide a typing free in-funnel experience. It helps Us map email ID’s to a particular User to give You the benefit of exclusive travel offers, wallet cash-backs, etc. It also allows facilitating Your Facebook and Google+ login.
- Location: This permission enables Us to give You the benefit of location specific deals and provide You a personalized in-funnel experience. When You start the App to make a travel booking, We auto-detect Your location so that Your nearest airport or city is auto-filled. For international travel, this enables Us to determine Your time zone and provide information accordingly.
- SMS: If You allow Us to access Your SMS, We will read Your SMS to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate Your mobile number. This provides You a seamless purchase experience while making a booking and You don’t need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in theApp.
- Phone: The App requires access to make phone calls so that You can make phone calls to, airlines and Our customer contact centers directly through the App.
- Contacts: If You allow Us to access Your contacts, it enables Us to provide a lot of social features to You such as sharing Your hotel/ flight/ holidays with Your friends, inviting Your friends to try Our App, send across referral links to Your friends, etc. This information will be stored on Our servers and synced from Your phone.
- Photo/ Media/ Files: The libraries in the App use these permissions to allow map data to be saved to Your phone's external storage, like SD cards. By saving map data locally, Your phone doesn't need to re-download the same map data every time You use the App.
- Wi-Fi connection information: When You allow Us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, We optimize Your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading, more hotel/ flights/ package options to choose from, etc.
- Device ID & Call information: This permission is used to detect Your android ID through which We can uniquely identify users. It also lets Us know Yyour contact details using which We pre-populate specific fields to ensure a seamless booking experience.
- Calendar: This permission enables Us to put Your travel plan on Your calendar.
b) iOS Permissions:
- Notifications: If You opt in for notifications, it enables Us to send across exclusive deals, promotional offers, travel related updates, etc. on Your device. If You do not opt for this, updates for Your travel like PNR status, booking confirmation, refund (in case of cancellation), etc. will be sent through SMS.
- Contacts: If You opt in for contacts permission, it enables us to provide a lot of social features to You such as sharing your hotel/ flight/ holidays with Your friends, inviting Your friends to try our app, send across referral links to Your friends, etc. This information will be stored on our servers and synced from Your phone.
- Location: This permission enables Us to give You the benefit of location specific deals and provide You a personalized in-funnel experience. When You launch Our app to make a travel booking, We auto-detect Your location so that your nearest Airport or City is auto-filled. Your options are personalized basis your locations. For international travel, this enables Us to determine Your time zone and provide information accordingly.
- Name: Pooja Talukdar
- Email: Pooja.firstname.lastname@example.org