DAY 1 - Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya – Alcazar Show
- On arrival at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya.
- The day is free for you to explore the city on your own.
- In the evening, we will proceed for the Alcazar Show - the largest transvestite show in Pattaya. It has successfully blended the art of acting, stage design, costumes and performance so well that all ages can enjoy this spectacular show.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Pattaya.
DAY 2 - Pattaya – Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit the Coral island by a speedboat to view the beautiful corals.
- Relax on the beach or enjoy the various water sports available on the beach & transfer back to the hotel.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Pattaya. (Breakfast, Lunch)
DAY 3 - Pattaya – Bangkok (2.5 Hours)
- After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Bangkok, the capital of Thailand welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world.
- Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a Tuk-Tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a long tail boat through floating markets.
- On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Optional Tour : Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- You can enjoy superb dinner while slowly cruising along the Chao Phraya River on board either a traditional rice barge or a modern luxury vessel. The spectacular sights along the riverbank will make an impressive backdrop to the meal.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Bangkok. (Breakfast)
DAY 4 - Bangkok – Bangkok City Tour
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Later proceed for an exciting city tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital.
- The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple – Wat Trimits – housing a 5 and half tone of Solid Golden Buddha statue. Marble Temple - or Wat Benchamabophit is one of the most beautiful temples of Thailand. Built by the order of King Rama V in 1899, its ordination hall was built of white Carara Italian marble. The engineer and architect were Italians namely Carlo Allegri and Mario Tamagno in that order. Standing in front of the ordination hall, you will enjoy an impressive view of the light-coloured marble building with a graceful multi-tiered roof covered with yellow glazed tiles and a pair of white marble lions standing guard at its front door.
- Optional Tour : Siam Nirmit Show
- In the evening you can enjoy Siam Niramit show (at an additional cost). It is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage. This must-see spectacular show is performed on the gigantic stage listed in the Guinness World Records! The show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs. Enhanced special effects and the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Bangkok. (Breakfast)
DAY 5 - Depart Bangkok
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end.
- Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo!
- Return airfare including taxes
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in above or similar mentioned hotel in Pattaya
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in above or similar mentioned hotel in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast in the hotel except on the day of arrival
- Airport - Pattaya hotel - Bangkok hotel - Suvarnabhumi Airport transfer on Seat in Coach basis.
- Alcazar Show (Normal Seat) on Seat in Coach basis.
- Coral island with lunch by speed boat on Seat in Coach basis.
- Bangkok City and Temple tour (Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha) on Seat in Coach basis.
- All tours and transfers are on Seat in Coach basis.
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Visa and Insurance
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs. - 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs. and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Terms and Conditions
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 USD = INR 66. Payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up tsix months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc
- On certain days, due tsome unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is tassist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We dnot hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- Rates are subject tchange without prior notice due tcircumstances beyond our control.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of room is subject to room’s availability.