DAY 1 - Arrive Phuket
- Welcome to Phuket!! Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia.
- Spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and warm blue sea awaits you at Asia's most popular beach destination.
- On arrival at the Phuket Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- The rest of the day is free to explore on your own.
- Optional Tour : Phuket Fantasea Show
- In the evening you can enjoy Phuket FantaSea Show, it is a Thai cultural theme park - the world’s first entertainment park that presents Thai Culture and Tradition as its main theme. All the attractions in the Park, be it the show, the restaurant, the shopping street and all other areas are inspired by Thai mythology, legends and folklores. The name “FantaSea” is a combination of the word “Fantasy” and “Sea” to mean “a Sea of Fantasy”.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Phuket.
DAY 2 - Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour by Speed boat
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel.
- Board a speed boat for your trip to Phi Phi Island and visit the Viking Cave with its historic drawings and Swallows Nest before arriving on the island.
- Enjoy the crystal clear water and lunch on the island.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Phuket. (Breakfast, Lunch)
DAY 3 - Phuket – Day free at leisure
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.
- The day is free for you to explore the city on your own or choose from the various optional tours available.
- Optional Tour : James Bond Island by Speed Boat + Canoe with Thai lunch
- You can enjoy James Bond Island tour. You will be transferred to Ao Por Pier. Depart from Ao Por Pier to Panak Island / or Hong Island by Speed Boat for canoeing with experienced & knowledgeable guides. Enjoy lunch on Panyee Island (local sea Gypsy Village). Visit James Bond Island & Khao Ping Kan. Arrive at Naka Island for swimming and relaxing on pristine beaches. Return to Ao Por & transfer back to hotel.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Phuket. (Breakfast)
DAY 4 - Phuket – Bangkok
- After breakfast in the morning, check–out from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport to board your flight to Bangkok.
- Welcome to Bangkok!! The capital of Thailand welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world.
- Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a Tuk-Tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a long tail boat through floating markets.
- On arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check-in and relax.
- Rest of the day is free to explore on your own.
- Optional Tour : Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- You can enjoy superb dinner while slowly cruising along the Chao Phraya River on board either a traditional rice barge or a modern luxury vessel. The spectacular sights along the riverbank will make an impressive backdrop to the meal.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Bangkok. (Breakfast)
DAY 5 - Bangkok – Temple and City Tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- In the afternoon, proceed for an exciting city tour of Bangkok.
- Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple – Wat Trimits – housing a 5 and half tone of Solid Golden Buddha statue. Marble Temple - or Wat Benchamabophit is one of the most beautiful temples of Thailand. Built by the order of King Rama V in 1899, its ordination hall was built of white Carara Italian marble. The engineer and architect were Italians namely Carlo Allegri and Mario Tamagno in that order. Standing in front of the ordination hall, you will enjoy an impressive view of the light-coloured marble building with a graceful multi-tiered roof covered with yellow glazed tiles and a pair of white marble lions standing guard at its front door.
- Optional Tour : Siam Nirmit Show
- In the evening you can enjoy Siam Niramit show (at an additional cost). It is a world-class performance of Thailand's arts and cultural heritage. This must-see spectacular show is performed on the gigantic stage listed in the Guinness World Records! The show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs. Enhanced special effects and the world's most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Bangkok. (Breakfast)
DAY 6 - Depart Bangkok
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end.
- Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo! (Breakfast)
- Return airfare including taxes
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in above or similar mentioned hotel in Phuket
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in above or similar mentioned hotel in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast in the hotel except on the day of arrival
- Phuket Airport - Phuket Hotel - Phuket Airport transfer on Seat in Coach basis.
- Bangkok Airport - Bangkok hotel - Suvarnabhumi Airport transfer on Seat in Coach basis.
- Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat with lunch on Seat in Coach basis.
- Bangkok City and Temple tour (Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha) on Seat in Coach basis.
- All tours and transfers are on Seat in Coach basis.
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Visa and Insurance
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs. - 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs. and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Terms and conditions
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 USD = INR 66. Payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- From 18 Jun'15 onwards, all tourists will have to pay for national park fee THB 400.00 per person directly for: 4 Island Tours, James bond Island Tours and Phi Phi Island Tours.
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of rooms are subject to rooms availability.