DAY 1 - Arrival at Cape Town
- Today, embark on your exciting tour of South Africa. On arrival at Cape Town, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Cape Town.
DAY 2 - Cape Town - City Tour & Table Mountain (B)
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- We proceed on an exhilarating half day morning city tour of Cape Town. During this tour, discover the spirit of the Mother City and experience her vibrant cultures, history and botanical scenery.
- We shall enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea point, pass through various sights of the city like the Houses of Parliament, the castle, the SA Museum and other historical sites like District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge and even have a brief shopping stop at bustling Greenmarket square.
- Next, we head to the Table Mountain, if weather permits. If not, we head to Signal hill for a breathtaking view of the city.
- Rest of the day is free to indulge yourself for shopping at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre on own.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Cape Town.
DAY 3 - Cape Town - Peninsula Tour (B)
- Breakfast will be served at your hotel.
- Today a breathtakingly beautiful Peninsula tour awaits you. Witness the romantic rendezvous of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans.
- Be truly mesmerized by Cape Peninsula also known as ‘the Fairest Cape’. Travel past the Sea Point and Camps Bay followed by the splendid beaches of Clifton and Llandudno en route Hout Bay.
- Make some more memories at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Hop aboard the “Flying Dutchman” a funicular ride with unforgettable spectacular views.
- Be amazed by the indigenous colony of Jackass Penguins at Boulders Beach.
- We cusp today’s fabulous tour at the naval port of Simon's Town.
- Return and stay overnight at your hotel in Cape Town.
DAY 4 - Cape Town - Franschhoek (B)
- Post a delicious breakfast, check–out and leave for Franschhoek.
- Most of the farms here still bear their original French names, some complete with a spectacular Cape Dutch homestead, towering oaks and rolling vineyards.
- The fertile Franschhoek Wine Valley is home to some of South Africa’s noble cultivars and classic styles. Diversity in wines too! Superb whites such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Semillon and Chenin Blanc, to the full-bodied reds of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Pinot Noir and Merlot.
- After a visit to a winery, proceed to your hotel.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Franschhoek.
DAY 5 - Franschhoek – Knysna (B)
- Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast, after which you leave for Knysna
- After arriving in Knysna, we set sail on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- Be spell bounded by the amazing view of the grandiose sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon.
- Check into your hotel by afternoon and relax
- stay overnight at your hotel in Knysna.
DAY 6 - Knysna - Oudtshoorn – Knysna (B)
- Start your day with a delightful breakfast.
- Today visit Ostrich Farm. Experience the beauty of the world’s largest bird which lays the largest egg and has the most beautiful feathers and most expressive eyes. Stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks.
- Afterwards, we visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch to experience animal species that inhabited the Karoo region in the early day.
- Visit Cango Caves – The Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction and one of the world’s natural wonders.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Knysna.
DAY 7 - Knysna – Amakhala Game Reserve (B/D)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Check–out as we proceed towards Amakhala Game Reserve.
- We arrive in time for lunch (if time permits).
- Check–in and relax.
- Post Lunch, indulge in an afternoon game drive.
- End this fun filled day with dinner & overnight at your lodge.
DAY 8 - Amakhala Game Reserve (B/L/D)
- Early start with a morning departure for an exciting game drive, continuing your search for the famous “Big 5” animals.
- Return to the lodge for breakfast — great food after a great game drive.
- Spend the rest of the morning leisurely. Relax or engage in optional activities like walking safaris, guided by professional game rangers.
- Learn about the smaller creatures of Africa's wildlife including the "Little Five" and the unique flora.
- Lunch at the lodge, followed by an afternoon game drive.
- Bring this amazing day to an end with an exotic dinner and overnight stay at your lodge in Amakhala Game Reserve.
DAY 9 - Port Elizabeth – Johannesburg (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport to board a flight to Johannesburg.
- Arrive and transfer to the hotel.
- Day free at leisure.
- Stay overnight at your hotel in Johanneburg.
DAY 10 - Depart Johannesburg (B)
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel.
- Later today, pack and proceed to Port Elizabeth International Airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end.
- Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo. We had a great time hosting you. Hope to see you soon again!