DAY 1 - Arrive Singapore, The Lion City – Night Safari
- On arrival at Singapore Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- In the evening, enjoy a night safari. Discover the mysterious tropical jungles after dusk. Roam in the complete safety and comfort of a tram, which takes you through 40 hectares of secondary jungle, in specific habitats designed to replicate natural environments ranging from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest to the Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail to view some animals up close. Dinner will be at Ulu Ulu restaurant here.
- Stay overnight in your hotel.
DAY 2 - Singapore– City Tour & Afternoon Sentosa
- Enjoy a good spread for breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed for the Singapore City Tour. Explore the city by driving around the Civic district, the Padang, Cricket club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple before driving past Chinatown and the Chocolate Factory. Experience the aromatic scents of Indian culture with your final stop at Little India.
- In the afternoon, depart for Sentosa via a scenic cable car ride. Engage yourself at the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals like the leopard shark, goliath grouper and squadrons of manta rays. No matter the perspective, the aquarium is a magical marine world. End your day at Sentosa with Wings of Time, a multi-sensory presentation including water displays, laser lights, fire effects and spectacular music.
DAY 3 - Singapore – Universal Studios
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel.
- Depart to enjoy a blockbuster of a day at Universal Studios Singapore® where you’ll ‘Ride the Movies®’ with access to the park’s high-tech attractions and shows themed around popular movies and TV programs.
- Stay overnight at your hotel.
DAY 4 - Singapore – Jurong Bird Park
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast you will depart for Jurong Bird Park, home to over 8,000 birds of more than 600 species. You’ll ride the tram for a panoramic look at the bird park, and explore the Waterfall Aviary, see penguins from an underwater viewing gallery, and check out the Birds & Buddies show, which kids love.
- Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the city on own.
- Stay overnight at your hotel.
DAY 5 - Depart Singapore
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- The day is free until it is time to leave for the airport.
- Proceed to the airport to board your flight as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo.
- Ex – Mumbai Return airfare including taxes
- Return airfare including taxes on economy class
- 4 nights accommodation with daily breakfast except on day of arrival
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore
- Night safari with dinner
- Half Day City Tour
- Afternoon Sentosa Tour without Dinner (Cable Car, Sea Aquarium & Wings of Time)
- Universal Studio’s Singapore
- Jurong Bird Park
- All Transfers & Sightseeing tours on Seat-in-Coach Basis
- 5% Goods & Service Tax is applicable on total invoice.
- Airfare is subject to change as per availability
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs - 0800 hrs.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, Blackout dates, etc
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date, including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange