DAY 1 - India – Nairobi (Dinner)
- Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met and assisted by our local representative for your transfer to your hotel.
- The rest of the day is for you to spend at leisure, or take an OPTIONAL visit to a giraffe center, a museum and a panoramic city tour with stops including a Jain temple (not included in cost).
- Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at your hotel in Nairobi
DAY 2 - Nairobi – Maasai Mara (300 KM – 05.30 HRS) (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast, drive to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is part of the vast Serengeti plains, famous for their wildebeest migration, and are home to the Big Five.
- Enjoy lunch at your lodge/camp and relax before departing for an afternoon game drive.
- The renowned Mara Game Reserve is home to large mammals that are varied and easy to see. Residents among the parks are Maasai giraffes, buffalos, elands and thousands of plain games including impalas, zeb-ra, topi and gazelles.
- Enjoy meals and an overnight stay at a lodge/camp in the Mara.
DAY 3 - Maasai Mara National Game Reserve (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Revel in an OPTIONAL early morning balloon ride with a champagne-style breakfast at extra cost.
- Proceed for a morning game-viewing drive. If you are lucky, you can witness an animal kill in action.
- Arrive back in time for your breakfast.
- Later, take an OPTIONAL visit to the Maasai village to interact with the people of the Maasai tribe and learn about their history, culture, and lifestyle. Indulge in some shopping of their local handicrafts.
- After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive.
- Enjoy meals and an overnight stay at a lodge/camp in Mara.
DAY 4 - Maasai Mara National Game Reserve – Nairobi – Depart
- After breakfast, drive to Nairob.
- Get dropped off at Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your departure flight.
- Arrive home with wonderful memories of your trip with GOOMO