DAY 1 - Dubai
- On arrival at Dubai Airport, check-in at the hotel
- The evening will be spent on the Dhow cruise, where you will also be served a sumptuous buffet dinner while being entertained by Arabic and international music.
- Enroute, enjoy the impressive sights of Sheikh Saeed's house and the Heritage Village.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 2 - Dubai
- Enjoy yummy breakfast at the hotel
- Post breakfast, proceed for the Dubai city tour
- Start with a photo stop at the "Jumeirah Mosque" and then drive towards the open beach, where you can see the famous Burj Al Arab
- Later, proceed to the Madinat Jumeirah followed by the Palm Island to see the Atlantis Hotel
- You will then pass by the Knowledge village, Dubai Internet city, and Media city, and also stop for photos at the Burj Khalifa that is attached to the Dubai Mall. Post that head to the Al Fahidi Fort, the creek, and to the Gold Souk / Spice Souk
- Later in the afternoon, proceed for desert safari along with a barbeque dinner. (Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes and view the splendour of the beautiful sunset on the sandy horizon. You may opt for a camel ride or decorate your hand or feet with henna design or even dress up in Arabic costumes to take some photographs)
- Enjoy dinner while being entertained by belly dance performances to Arabic music
- Overnight stay at Dubai.
DAY 3 - Dubai
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Post breakfast, leave for the Burj Khalifa' with an entrance ticket to 'At the Top', observation deck located on the skyscraper’s 124th floor to enjoy the view of Dubai city
- Later, spend the day shopping or exploring the city on your own
- Overnight stay in Dubai
DAY 4 - Dubai
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the hotel
- Post breakfast, proceed to the airport to board your flight back home
- 3 nights / 4 days accommodation inclusive of buffet breakfasts
- Return Dubai airport transfers between Dubai International airport and above mentioned hotels only
- Incase client arrives at Abu Dhabi or Sharjah airport, there will be an additional supplement cost for airport transfers
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Dhow cruise dinner with return transfer
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket (normal slot)
- All tours, transfers and sightseeing on seat in coach basis
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Dubai single entry normal visa fee @ USD 85 per person
- Ok-to-board charges (Spice jet, Indigo, Air India/ Air India Express) @ USD 10 per person
- Tourism Dirham tax will be charged directly to the clients upon arrival at the hotel as per Hotel’s Policy
Fee for 03 Star Hotel will be AED – 10/ per room per night
Fee for 04 Star Hotel will be AED – 15/ per room per night
Fee for 05 Star Hotel will be AED – 20/ per room per night
- Overseas travel insurance
- Cost of meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs - 0800 hrs
- Surcharges apply for arrival into any other airport, other than Dubai International Airport (For Eg: Abu Dhabi / Sharjah, etc)
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porterage for local driver & guide
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs, Festivals, Christmas & New Year, etc.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange