DAY 1 - Arrive Jakarta – Half Day Jakarta City Tour
- Welcome to Jakarta upon arrival you will be met by our local representative and then transferred to the hotel or direct to restaurant for having lunch. Then continue Jakarta city sightseeing with visit to National Monument, standing at 137-meters in height and capped with a 50 kgs flame of gold on top, it symbolizes the nation's independence.
- Proceed to Sunda Kelapa Harbour, It was once a busy harbor where Portuguese traded with Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran in the 16th Century, now a fisherman wharf and inter island port. Stop at the old city Batavia to see historical Dutch building including Cafe Batavia, which has own international accolades for an interior decor that combines the elegance of the 1920's and 30's with a dollop of humor.
- Evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Jakarta.
DAY 2 - Jakarta - Half Day Indonesia in Miniature Park Tour
- Today drive to the Miniature Park of Indonesia, which covers more than 165 hectares and give visitors a glimpse of the breathtaking diversity of the Indonesian archipelago.
- Explore more about Miniature Park of Indonesia, walk through and enjoy traditional houses of the Batak of North Sumatra, the Minangkabau of West Sumatra and the Asmat of Irian Jaya. Back to hotel and free program.
- Overnight at the hotel in Jakarta.
DAY 3 - Jakarta - On Arrival at Bali - Half Day Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour
- This morning you will be transferred to the Airport for your flight to Jakarta.
- On arrival at the Denpasar airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. The day is at lesiure till we depart for our tour. You will be driven to Uluwatu, a beautiful highland in the south of Bali. After 45 minutes’ drive, you will see the holy temple of Pura Uluwatu, an exquisite monument perched above the sea and situated on a headland at the westernmost tip of the peninsula. By 18.00 the epic Balinese Kecak dance performance starts.
- The performance tells the story of an eternal love tale between Rama and Shinta and the stunning sunset background will complement an unforgettable experience.
- Overnight in Bali.
DAY 4 - Bali - Full Day Kintamani Volcano View - Ubud Village Tour
- This morning beginning with a visit to Celuk famous for its gold and silver smith handicrafts and Mas village for its finest artworks of woodcarving handicrafts.
- Then head towards the 11th century Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave in Bedulu and Tirta Empul temple which was built around a sacred spring, whose bathing place is reputed to have curative power.
- The journey to highlands of Kintamani will be the highlight and memorable one of this trip. Enjoy the Bali’s most spectacular and sensational crater rim of Mount Batur in which lies the shimmering Lake Batur. Lunch served at Local Restaurant (buffet Indonesian food). Afterwards visit Ubud central market for traditional Balinese stuffs with bargaining skill is necessary.
- Overnight in Bali.
DAY 5 - Depart – Ubud - Bali
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Goomo!.