The water in the restroom is salt water and it is too salty to even wash your hands.
on Oct 14, 2019
1. It is located in a nice prime locality.
2. The area is calm, peaceful and easily connected to the city.
3. The rooms are okay, though not extremely clean and tidy, the room we stayed in was a kitchen before. But it gives a home feeling.
4. The AC was working okay but there were lots of broken switches.
5. The furniture was vintage but looks very good.
1. The water in the taps is pure saltwater (Hard), it seems they don't have RO plant in their facility. We could not take a bath.... which gave a very bad feeling.
2. There are lots of electronics dumped in the room cub-boards. Every drawer you open you will see electronic components like TV or bulbs, battery or some items for sure.
3. We have seen a couple of cockroaches.
4. The toiletries seems was not replaced, It was used by the previous guest.
5. The breakfast was below average and tasted like a hospital patient food.
6. We asked for Egg Omellete, we are promptly told that one omlette is free and extra omelet costs extra. I wondered what kind of Hotel does this.
Just like home comfort!!
on Nov 21, 2016
I stayed there for 4 nights on a business trip. The stay was very very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and the service was fairly quick. If asked, they could make home cooked food for you for lunch or dinner. Breakfast was included.
The rooms were very clean and peaceful. The hotel is in a quite locality and away from the city traffic. The price was reasonable too.
Definitely going to use the hotel, over and over again.
A quiet place in an otherwise busy city
on Dec 6, 2015
This is a place mostly frequented by those on business trips - has breakfast (fixed menu) complimentary; lunch and dinner will be made available but we have to inform early. More of a guest house than a hotel - or serviced apartment without kitchen - rooms are spacious with all modern amenities (no fridge in room) - wifi is good - need to have a prior transport pick up arranged as there is no easy public transport off the hotel; Autorickshaws will be available but have to bargain for the place you want to go. For regular visitors this place may be good - but not recommended for those wanting restaurant quality food and off the hotel transport.
Just about okay place to stay in Chennai
on Aug 12, 2015
I stayed at Executive Comfort in May-Jun 15 and here're my impressions of the place:
1. Room: The room I stayed in felt like a very ordinary guest house room. The decor was outdated, the furniture and overall feel of the room was that of an old place. Not very modern feeling. There is an LCD TV though which has quite a decent number of channels
2. Location: Location was quite good. Its close to the airport (maybe 20 min. is what it took to reach the airport in the morning). Its in a residential colony, so depending on what you are looking for, you may or may not like the location. The nearest market is about 0.5-1 km walking distance.
3. Food: I had dinner and breakfast in the dining room. The food was okay. Served me a thali which was a big relief compared to hotel cooked food. The food had a quality of being home cooked so that's always a plus for a regular traveler.
4. Staff: Staff was very helpful although not very professional. Cheerful and eager to help, the staff did take good care of me and my needs. And best part is that the staff SPEAKS HINDI...that's a BIG plus in the city of Chennai
5. Other amenities: Well, there is no health club or gym in the facility. Don't recall if I was able to connect to the Wi-Fi. Its a pretty basic place for one to stay in Chennai, if you arent too demanding.
on Mar 17, 2015
Executive comfort is one of those places to stay which deserves all the good compliments as it ticks all the right checkboxes. After a horrible stay at The Checkers hotel, I shifted to Executive Comfort and I am so glad I did!
The place is small and it's located a little inside from the main road. But the staff is very friendly to guide you to locate the place. The room is excellent, especially looking at the price which is very nominal. The room's decor is nice, it's spacious and very comfortable. The best thing is the staff and the food I shall say. The staff is ready to help you and are very prompt in fulfilling your requests. The food offered is on request and it tastes excellent. In the morning, I asked the breakfast to be available at 7.30am and to my surprise, the breakfast was ready.
If you are going to be around the Guindy area, I shall suggest that look no further and stay at Executive Comfort. It's not an hotel and doesn't come with any star-ratings but I am sure, you are going to find it at par with any such place.