The guest is always wrong
on Aug 12, 2017
So after a 12 hour journey we check into this hotel. Not wanting to sound too tired...some salient pointers.
1. They ask for upfront payment of the entire duration of stay
2. The parking is a joke, in an alley behind the hotel.
3. We took a suite where the 2nd AC did not work. This is within 3 hours of checkin, apparently their housekeeping checks all rooms before allotment, but they miss the big points and if a guest complaints, they will be subjected to a barrage of questions. Guest will be offered a new room at 10pm. More than 5 hours after checkin.
4. Room service is terrible. Rahul Gandhi will become PM of India before their food arrives. The main course will arrive before the starters!
5. Wifi is non existent. They have a permanent disclaimer that states 'connectivity issues'.
6. Lifts are non-functional at almost all times.
7. The list can go on...I'm yet to complete a night here!
on Jul 3, 2017
We visited this hotel recently in the month of June which is considered to be Off season for Goa so our expectations in terms of staying in this hotel were high.
The Hotel was not even half occupied and the management took additional money for early check in which they could have avoided.
Second, Compared to the room price paid, we never ever imagined that we would be devoid of accessing the wifi inside room and there was wifi accessible only in hotel lobby and that too was shaky.
Third, We were 3 people staying in a family executive room and there were only 1 instant coffee mix and 1 tea mix were kept with kettle. When asked about additional packets, the management started arguing that they give only 2 packets (1 each) per room. The packets were worth 14₹ each and i then offered to pay them based on the number of packets taken. Those shrewd people mentioned that they will not sell at MRP and will give those packets at a cost of 50₹ each.
This was the case during off season.
The hotel management is fully screwed up and they should learn how to do hospitality business. This was avery bad experience for me and i felt ashamed in front of my friends since I was the one who suggested others to stay here.
The receptionist and restaurant manager were polite and kind.
Had to pay almost a day's charge for staying 6 hours extra
on Jun 25, 2017
Had to pay almost a day's charge for staying 6 hours extra. Did not like it when they did not reduce the extra hours charges despite request. WE actually wanted 24 hour check in but did not get it and wanted at least deduction in extra charges which we did not get.
Fake Hype given to this hotel
on Jan 5, 2017
I really don't know how they got a 4 out of 5 rating on tripadvisor, this is against the standards of tripadvisor. An average location for a hotel with dark ally and no front face to call it a hotel, Rooms were shabby with decades old mattress the lift which never worked . Food was below average for the money we paid & the staff ready to rip your money at any given opportunity. They says its official 3* hotel but I will not rate it anything more then a 2 *. Its good place for groups if sold at a lower price. Its basically an old residential apartment converted in to a hotel. The only best part was the roof top swimming pool.
on Dec 19, 2016
Excellent stay. Rooms were clean, staff and proprietor very supporting and obliging. One of the family members did not feel well and had to be taken to the hospital- the staff did their best to minimise our stress & anxiety. Would highly recommend this hotel for their hospitality and value for money.