on Dec 6, 2017
It was very horrible experience at OYO Rooms.
Very dirty hotel.
Cold and taste less Breakfast.
Cold Tea in Morning breakfast.
Omit another day breakfast due first day experience
Double bed is very small
Not recommend any how.
Kindly request OYO, not to recommended any traveler for OYO Image.
Nice clean but congested
on Apr 4, 2017
This hotel is close to the Domestic airport and closer to the international airport. The rooms are nice and clean but very congested. You can just sleep and nothing else. This is a pure budget hotel and don't go with high expectations. Breakfast is decent.
A budget hotel suitable for transit at Mumbai airport
on Jan 13, 2017
This is budget hotel near airport. Room was well-maintained and clean. The hotel is situated 1.2 km away from Marol Naka metro station. The hotel doesn't have any restaurant, but food is available at room on call. Running hot water is available round the clock. Free WiFi is also available. The hotel may be suitable as a transit hotel for Mumbai airport. The room size was smaller than expected. We booked for 2 adults and two children of 7 and 3 years. However, the size of bed was small for us. Another disadvantages of this hotel is that most of the tourist spots were far away from this hotel. During morning hours, it used to take almost 2 hours to reach Gateway of India from this hotel by taxi. Many stray dogs are there near the hotel vicinity as one of the hotel staff is apparently offering some foods to the stray dogs. One day, one dog attacked me while I was entering into the hotel and damaged my cloth.
Feels more like a hostel
on Nov 20, 2016
If you just want a place to sleep and plan to spend little time in your room this place might be okay for you. Otherwise, look for something a little better. I booked this hotel for Rs. 3900 for 3 days through GoiBibo. At that price, it's an okay place, but the listed price (before discounts) is much higher and the pics and descriptions on Goibibo gave an impression of a much better place than it really is. The main cons are:
- The room is awfully small. It would be better to call this an air-conditioned hostel than a hotel. Have a look at the pic i attached. That's barely enough space in the room for the bed. The room was actually half the size of my college hostel rooms!
- This hotel takes cost cutting to the extreme. This is the first hotel that I've been to which didn't even provide shampoo (Note: I booked through GoStay, Oyo provides standard toiletries). Only thing they gave is a Rs. 10 bar of lux soap.
- Here's another example. They provide complementary water (two small bottles) on checkin. But if you are staying for multiple says, then on subsequent days you'd to either opt for filter water or pay for the water.
- I booked a double bed room but they provided only one towel.
- The mirror in the bathroom was broken, and the lcd panel of the TV had dead pixels towards the bottom left corner.
- They don't have a dining area. And the room is too small to fit a proper table. So you are forced to eat clumsily on the bed.
- I presented a gov photo id (PAN) on check-in and was told that's not sufficient. They need address proof. This is not something I've experienced in the past.
The things that did work are :
- Basic stuff like AC ans geyser were functional. They dont provide locker or mini fridge in the room.
- The breakfast is once again very basic, but they change everyday so it doesn't get monotonous. Puri Sabzi, Bread Omelette, and Aloo Paratha was given on the three days I stayed. The first and the last were good, but the bread wasn't toasted!
All in all, a decent place for around a thousand bucks per day. But definitely not worth more. Don't be fooled by the Oyo and GoStay tags.
Not so great experience
on Jun 1, 2016
This hotel is close to Domestic airport ( around 6 km) and closer to international airport.
I stayed there for 2 days. The room allocated was pretty small and the bathroom was stinky( Room 405). The hallway is very narrow and the staff was responsive.
The best part about the hotel is its location. Hiranandani, Powai is within 4-5 kms.