Good property with poor maintenance
on Jan 9, 2018
Key features (with my specific experience)
1)The manager at reception Mr.Tiwari sounds accommodative and to some extent he has been but he had zero influence on others who need to support him to improve credibility. I stayed there for 4 nights in January 2018 in a suit.
2)Good areas worth a clear mention:
a) House keeping is of good quality. The house keeping lady is diligent worker and takes a very good care of the room cleanliness, towels and linen provided. They replaced water bottle and toiletories every day (soap and shampoo). This person must an asset of this hotel.
b) Good quality food (except the worst quality "tea" everything else was very good.
c)Room was quite spacious (suit) with big bed and big toilet.
d) Complimentory breakfast was good. It had 2 veg options with worst quality tea(I already mentioned that the tea was worst).
a)The lavatory pot was not in properly fixed position. It was safe yet dwindling. The maintenance guy Mr.Kamble (very unprofessional), had 5 days to repair this but he did not.
b)TV has been equipped with all channel yet the "Tata sky" connection was getting disconnected frequently (say every 5 minutes and sometimes it was every 2 minutes,....this was quite frustrating). Despite constant complaints nothing was done by Kamble.
Value for money Business Hotel
on Oct 7, 2017
Stayed at this hotel for a night with colleagues. Fantastic location for business travelers, spacious, clean and comfortable rooms with basic necessities.
A-la-carte dinner was good, however, strange to learn that they did not have ice - even when we said we were ready to pay for it. Breakfast was limited but nice.
on Jul 9, 2017
booking this hotel with goibibo and i got this in very god budget. There is very well staff and good cleaned room as well. Service is very good and food are just awesome in taste. Overall it was good experience to stay there and it is very near Wakad chawk (Bhumkar chawk ) highway .
on Mar 11, 2017
Booking this hotel through Oyo rooms partnership for three nights and four day .
Rooms were just ok they allotted 204 second floor .
1. Reception check in was fine but lack basic hospitality etiquette. No greetings good mrng no Gud evening wishes absolute no smile at all . Mostly speak Marathi only what about non speaking guests .
2. The water geyser did not work and complained every day but no one attended to it .
3. House keeping came the first day and rest 2 days did not turn up nor refilled water , towels and toiletry products . When asked for it they came and refilled the same .
4. There s a phone kept in second floor lobby may be to call the staffs . It rings constantly since 4/5 am in the mrng causing Soo much disturbance to sleep n irritating too .
5. Just behind the hotel there s a SK hostel and people keep talking shouting at each other or on the phone whole day . Again loud noise and Soo much causes inconvenient
6. There was water over flow from the tank out of the window for hours and I one attended it and it's water fall noise .
7. The deal package included breakfast n wifi . Breakfast was just 2 dish either poha and idli or dosa . No bread , butter , jam, eggs, Muslie, cereals, milk , or tea or coffee . It was really sad . When asked for tea or coffee they bought it which was horrible indeed .
Am not sure how this way they manage a hotel and how they are audited n licensed ?
Overall I found it very unprofessional and would not return back at this hotel in this competitive market .
on Jan 28, 2017
Average hotel, kind of you can say manageable. As a bachelor or as a couple if you have any budget constraint i won't staying here for one or two days. But not more than that.
-On pune-Mumbai/Blore highway.
-Near to Hinjewadi IT park.
-Less check in time.
-Food was good. But buffet breakfast is disaster.
-Provides unlimited drinking water bottle.
-staffs are polite.
- Always good for one day halt if you on long drive on highway.
-Rooms some what stinks like cigarettes smokes or old carpet smells one the first day. On the second day after cleaning it was fine.
-No toiletries except soap and shampoo. No toothbrush,paste or sleeper. If you are paying around 2000 inr per day then i think it should be provided.