Beach side goa
on Apr 26, 2017
This is really a nice place to stay if you prefer looking at the beach in the morning. You cannot expext a very good room service. However, it is safe and wins all points because of its location. They also have a connecting shack. Where you can get food which you can also order as room service. One of the room have electricity issue. The current trips every few hours. Of the few friends we went. Unfortunately I was the one staying in that room.
Spectacular View Marred by Unprofessional Owners
on Feb 12, 2017
1. This is a family managed property with a poor professional approach.
2. The facilities were very primitive. One had to ask for an electric kettle which was provided after much insistence.
3. No tea making arrangements are available, no complimentary bottles of water are provided in the room. Again, one had to ask for water which was grudgingly given, although thankfully, not billed.
4. The place is understaffed. No one is available before 9-9:30 am.
5. The restaurant is poorly run with the cook knowing the bare minimum dishes. In fact one had to instruct him on how to roast peanuts. The tea served was lukewarm and so after the first day, we did not order anything more.
6. There was no TV in the room. The refrigerator was empty.
7. The lighting in the room was poor.
8. The bathroom was just a small cubicle without even a small shelf for the toiletries. Other than a small cheap piece of soap, no other item was provided. Even with the lights on the illumination in the bathroom was dim.
9. The linen was dirty and we had to have it replaced initially. It was not changed at all during our 3 day stay.
10. It is obvious that neither the management (owner Meena) nor the staff have had even a modicum of training in hotel management.
11. For Rs 5000 per night, this property is hugely over priced.
12. There was no POS machine and hence we could not make payment by card or even by ewallet like Paytm or SBI Buddy. So we had to draw cash from an ATM for this purpose.
13. That said, the location is superb. It is right on the beach and hence the view from the cottage is spectacular. This is why the owners are unconcerned about the services provided and the exorbitant price that they charge. The manager Manju is a very dedicated, hard working and overworked person with far too many responsibilities.
on Nov 27, 2016
The cottages are right on the beach and the beachfront cottages are at a great location. The good part ends here. There is absolutely no service whatsoever. There are three staff on duty- Manju, Swagat & Honey who seem doped out all the time. Ask them for anything and the answer is a straight no.
The place accepts cash only and the nearest ATM is quite far away... also the place is not suitable for families.
That said it is a stone throws distance away from curlies and lilliput... plus plenty of shacks around the area...
You do get a great view of the sunset from here... also don't forget to pack a few mosquito coils and repellent cream as the mosquitoes would chew you alive!!!
On the beach cottages, but that's it
on Nov 15, 2016
Awesome on the beach location cottages but they are very ill equipped. the cottages are overpriced for the amenities they provide. The room does not have anything but a AC, bed, one table and 2 outdoor chairs. No Wifi. They dont provide toiletries or even toilet tissues. No front office/ reception.
They dont have an in-house restaurant and upon in-room dining orders they get food from their other restaurant building which takes more that 1 hour and cold food coz of transit. The rooms are priced only for the beach proximity they provide.
Good sea view
on Sep 20, 2016
The only best thing abt tis cottage is the sea view.. but the room is not at all worth it paying 5000 per night, coz its a small cottage (rooms are very small) where room amenities are so basic. so dont expect much. AC cooling is very low, so in day time, the room is very hot . but in evening, it is really relaxing sitting under the room verendah and watching the sea waves and enjoy the breezes