Feel Home on cheaper Price and comfort stay at Porur Chennai
on Apr 11, 2017
I came here twice and spent 13 nights, its really a nice property, clean, tidy , very friendly and helpful support staff ... quite area and peaceful.... They help with washing, arranging food, ironing and even helped with early checkin and late check out without any extra pay.... on my first visit even i got complimentary upgrade for 3 nights and i enjoyed it....
Nice Hotel to stay
on Jan 20, 2017
This hotel is close to porur junction and close to Ramachandra medical college.
May not be visible from main road but little inside in residential area which is very calm and good atmosphere
Hotel is nice to stay apart from professional staff to manage guests.
Amazing rooms with all facilities etc etc...
Only thing hotel has to provide is in house restaurant(even though many nice veg & non veg restaurents are available outside)
Hope authorities will listen to my request,like other guests
Nice place to stay
on Dec 20, 2016
Beatiful location even though little inside in residential area.Amazing room with fine interiors apart from excellent staff at service round the clock.
This hotel may not be easily identified from Porur junction in chennai(due to inside place).
But once you reach easily,you will enjoy the stay.
Cost effective and peaceful place to stay
Vijaya residency... Just ok.
on Aug 31, 2016
Vijaya residency is located in porur Chennai near the srmc medical college. The roads connecting to the hotel are full of drainage water, cow dung and all. If a small rain occurs the roads will get full making transport difficult. Our transportation became just of the help of online cabs. Rooms are just ok, congested but provided with very good ac and bathrooms were also well maintained. No complimentary buffet if being provided here. The cot, linen were very good and the sleep quality was nice. Complimentary wifi was provided round the clock. The staff, although a bit harsh is understandable and will help us, as soon as they were called for. This hotel is a bit over rated, compared to the offers we get online. Altogether it's recommendable option to those solo traveller and friends if your work is around Porur Chennai.
Excellent Budget Place!
on Jul 21, 2016
- Very good budget hotel
- The room was very well maintained and very clean
- Room had good air conditioning, hot water, T.V. with almost all channels, comfortable King size bed etc.
- Has car parking space
- Very friendly and quite efficient staff. Very helpful.
- No attached restaurant. But they have menus from one veg. and one non-veg. restaurants nearby. They will get parcels from there and deliver it to your room if required.
- The location on Google maps is wrong. Had to depend on the locals for directions
- The room is extremely small. Can barely walk around inside. But it was perfect for us as we just had to crash in Chennai for a night and left early next day morning. And for this budget, it is pretty decent.