on Nov 29, 2017
As the title describes, its a very beautiful villa in a peaceful location. Beach is at the 10 min walking distance from the villa. Rooms are very spacious and clean. The owner of the villa Mr Salvador and his family is extremely friendly and helpful. Overall a wonderful experience. Totally worth it.
on Nov 27, 2017
Been to the Victoria several occasions and always write the same review.salvado ,Irene ,and family always offer a warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble.because it is just outside candolim there is very little noise so you will get a good nights sleep.rooms are spacious and clean.family live on sight which is reassuring for security.i have booked again for next year.i cannot give higher recommendation than that.great guest house.
Victoria Villa, Visit No.3 - cannot have enough of!
on Jun 10, 2017
Think the title says enough!!
Still, to elaborate just a bit and add to my earlier two reviews, Victoria Villa is now like family, like going back to your own place, your folk. Folk that you take for granted, are not in touch with because you are too busy, but are still so warm when you go back! Salvador and beautiful family, we are so grateful for hosting us like your own, each occasion.
And TripAdvisor folks, if you are traveling to North Goa, you must have a damn good reason to not stay at the Salvadors'!
Amazing stay at Victoria Villa
on Apr 10, 2017
We had a great stay at Victoria Villa early March 2017. It was our first trip to Goa so were a bit skeptical. The weather was pleasant and the location of villa is just next to Sequirium beach (5 min walk).
1. Location next to Senquerium beach and from there walk on the beach to amazing Candolim!
2. Helpful owners: Salvador gives the best advice from bathing to shopping.
3. Great and budget friendly breakfast. Though limited options but loved it.
4. Car/Bike rental nearby.
5. Clean property: Clean rooms and toilets (most important for us). Daily cleaning very appreciated.
6. Complete safety of luggage and other belongings. Trustworthy people.
7. Salvador was awake at 2 AM in morning to receive us, without us knocking!! Our flight was such to reach late at night and we were surprised by his welcome. Thank you.
1. The location of senquerium beach is at the end so it may feel a drag if you want to visit far breaches like Querim. We went there though and it was a fun long drive.
1. Car rental must be availed for at least 2 days. Petrol pumps are far and few so tank up timely else you may end up paying double for fuel in 1ltr plastic bottles sold outside shops (not recommended).
2. Fruits are cheap so enjoy.
3. Get amazing bargains at Mapusa market (clothes, bags). Bargain you must!!
4. Cashews we got from some shop near calangute were not nice (after opening the pack at home). May be we will try next time from Mapusa though the price was bit high there.
5. Ladies small ear pieces at Mapusa for 10-20 bucks each :) Good bright stones.
6. Arambol fresh water lake is not appealing. Lot crowded. Not worth the trouble.
7. Dal tadka and roti are good in the shacks. Do ask for price beforehand to avoid trouble later.
8. During day time, eat and stay in shacks with bathroom facility.
Love and Peace
on Mar 29, 2017
Location- Its near walking distance from Taj Vivanta(sinquerim) and sinquerim beach. Its on a quite road, but five minutes walk n u will be at all the happening places.
Room and service- Rooms are big and clean with big balcony. Service is something they do with heart. I reached villa at 12 midnight and Mr Salvador was well awake n waiting to welcome us and they see us off like we r part of there family.
They only serve breakfast and everything we ordered was great.
It was my first visit to victoria villa and many more to come.