Can get better at this price
on Dec 25, 2017
- Location is very close to the main market
- Decent lawn and view from Super Deluxe Rooms and Suits are good
- Pure Veg (Pro for Vegetarians)
- 24 hour Hot water
- Clean rooms and Toilets
- The lane leading to the resort is terribly narrow
- Deluxe rooms are a big disappointment. Avoid at all cost as it's a different building altogether and not the building as shown in the picture
- Breakfast not good at all. Did not try their lunch or dinner as did not want to take the risk
- Pure Veg (Con for Non Vegetarians)
- No bottled water given and the same has to be purchased
- Small things like Toothpaste and brushes also needs to be purchased (Not a big deal, just being critical as these are basics in many hotels)
- Games like Air Hockey and Pool table are charged. Considering the price we paid, it should have been included
- WiFi is very slow and poor network in the hotel means you cannot use your mobile network as well.
- Swimming pool is indoor in a small room and is disappointing
Keep this place as a second or third option and if booking please go for the superior / super deluxe or the suits add they are much better... And if you skip the breakfast you won't be missing anything good...
Good family time
on Dec 9, 2017
It's a good hotel, nice room, garden. Good for a family holiday. The food was nice. They provide thalis in lunch which tasted yummy. Unfortunately there is no bathtub. The market area is nearby. The service given is good too.
A decent property with convenient location
on Dec 6, 2017
We had a repeated visit at the Valley view resort. This property is preferred for its walkable distance from the Mahableshwar market and great facilities. Although, being close to the market, this property has super deluxe rooms which directly provide the unobstructed view of the valley. These rooms also have a balcony facing the valley. We had booked the room in advance through the Mumbai office. But after reaching the resort, the front desk staff initially provided a room which was having a strong unpleasant odour. We informed about this to the Mumbai office and within no time, our room was upgraded to a higher category lavish room at no extra cost. The food and service of the restaurant were also meeting the expectations. Overall a decent property at a convenient location.
on Aug 21, 2017
1) The hotel is located just a KM away from Main market, surrounded by slum. You can see Slum from your executive room. But I think if you want to stay in Mahableshwar near to market , you will get slum only all around.
2) Plus point is , Fully Veg hotel and serve Jain food also
3) Overall decent property, staff is okay
Great Facilities and Co-operative Staff
on Aug 15, 2017
The hotel is located very close (Walkable) to ST Bus Stand and Market, which makes it very convenient to stay. The approach road is little dark, but it isn't much of a problem. Indoor facilities of Hotel (Pool, Indoor Games) are excellent and also the restaurant. It is the best place to stay for families and especially if you are a Vegetarian Food lover. Staff is very co-operative and rooms are clean and well maintained. We had a great time.