on Jan 12, 2020
Good Property but approach road not good. Rooms are average not on par with 4 Star.
Staff is good and friendly. Valley is good and one can sit here for hours. Vegetarian food is good ans tasty. Lots of activities for family and kids.
Pathetic staff and unhelpful management
on Jan 10, 2020
pathetic hotel.. not at all helpfull staff..i asked them to heat milk for my kid, they didnt allowed.
i asked them to give me breakfast on 1st day instead of last day, they didnt allowed.
very unfriendly and unhelpful hospital.. not a worth for 5.5k (cosy room) per night.. if u want a value for ur money then try others.. i still have to bear them for 1 day bcz today was my 1st day and was so bad with them..i will be checking out on 12th sunday.. dont go at this hotel
First outdoor for our little angels.
on Jan 3, 2020
I am so delited to make right choice with mango valley veiw hotel. We had an amazing experience with family, as expected my little one enjoyed indoor swimming pool,and awesome food was icing on the cake. We loved fresh varieties of breakfast in the morning and dinner always with some nice starter and yummy sweets.homely environment specially when they served food. Their rooms were nice and tidy cleaned and bathroom with all toiletry. I love to come back with family.
on Dec 31, 2019
The hotel has a good view of valley from one side. Located liitle inside, we need to go through the town. Room quality is average. Lawn is really good with nice view and breeze.
Not much of activities and kids play area looks like abandoned. Indoor games were of very poor quality.
Valley view and courteous staff
on Dec 30, 2019
Stayed at the Valley view property for 3 nights in December.
- it is located 4 mins walk from the main market
- the staff are very courteous
- breakfast spread was good - mainly Indian food and the idly was the softest I've had in a while
- they organised for evening activities on all days we stayed there
- good views of the valley. Take the valley view rooms
- while the hotel is located in the middle of the residential area, it didn't bother us much as it was conveniently located near the market