on Oct 28, 2019
Awesome stay.....staff was very polite and helpful.....hotel view was good from garden and from room although it was not valley view room still it was good.. hospitality was amazing... Overall it was pleasant stay
Worth Paying ! Superb View from the Lawn.
on Oct 24, 2019
loved the Thali most, they will keep you feeding like a home. roms are good. indoor games as well as the swimming pool. Best Part of this Hotel is temperature controlled swimming pool. Spa is also available here. special thanks to the Manager at Front office very cooperative.
Awesome family vacation
on Sep 25, 2019
We had booked 5 rooms for 3 nights and overall awesome experience..
Awesome food..lovely hospitality and very supportive staff...
We would definitely come again here.
Prime location property and walking distance from market.jain deraser is also nearby.
on Sep 7, 2019
It’s costly when it comes to rooms or view.
Not good for long stay...🤓
There are multiple hotels near by, choose accordingly..
I have stay for one day but still didn’t feel like staying there...
Terrible - Classic Valley View Rooms
on Aug 11, 2019
We had booked 2 Classic Valley View Rooms for a 2 night stay. I was travelling with my wife and my 1.5 year old daughter and my parents. We used to stay at valley view when I was a kid and had stopped visiting the resort some 10 years back due to a bad experience. I hoped this time around we would have a very pleasant experience but I didn't quite go as per expectations.
1. The classic valley view rooms have balconies that have to be kept closed in rainy season as they have grass as flooring and no tiles. So it is all muddy and shabby due which you can't go out and have a fear of deadly insects biting you in case you keep the balcony open.
2. Though this was not quite a huge problem, the major problem was the classic valley view rooms which are sold at a premium due to their view are quite old rooms and need immediate attention/renovation. The rooms stink and are soggy especially the lower floors ones (6th and 5th floors)
3. The worst part of the rooms was the toilets. The bathtubs are old and broken. The worst of all was the water in the tap was completely muddy, seemed to be coming out of drainage at times. Faced this problem couple of times. What made things even worse was the casual attitude of the hotel staff and managers in saying that it was due to some problem in tank or so. I would have expected a formal apology from the manager of the resort as this could have caused some serious health problems particular for my little one. However, the manager also was quite casual about it.
4. The swimming pool can be temperature controlled, but isn't quite most of the time. You would have to tell the guard at the pool to heat it up. We asked him to heat the toddlers pool for our daughter which he courteously did for us.
5. The food and spread (breakfast and dinner) is decent and quality is good. Seems valley view has maintained the quality of food since older times. We were quite happy for that. Just one caveat, don't drink the filter water provided in restaurant as my wife and mother fell sick drinking the same. Drink mineral water preferably. Although only 2 1 ltr bottles of mineral water are provided complimentary and the rest have to be bought at a hefty price (I guess it was Rs. 50 per bottle).
All in all it didn't quite go as per our expectations and our request would be to book the Classic Valley View rooms at your own risk.