A big disappointment!
on Feb 14, 2018
Staying at the hotel was a big disappointment, and would suggest people to choose it only for their last option.
Would like to start with the pros:
1) Location is good if you need to visit expos in Gandhinagar.
2) Equal distance from Ahmedabad City and Gandhinagar city.
3) Surrounded with numerous options for food (KFC, Dominos, Pizza Hut etc.) and a movie hall (PVR).
Now the cons:
1) The staffs are not at all courteous.
2) The rooms are extremely dirty, be it the bedsheets, blankets, towels or the floor. We had to get them changed twice.
3) Breakfast spread is also a big disappointment, very few options. The taste of the food is not good.
4) Too overpriced, the rooms as well as food.
5) Too small a room, with no cupboards.
6) The hotel is not at all maintained. Dirty all over hotel.
7) The furnitures need to be repaired.
8) People at the reception has no manners to talk to customers. Very rude people.
don't go here!
on Feb 1, 2018
the worst hotel we've ever stayed in!
our stay was for 2 nights, in, what was supposed to be a double room. this was actually a single room with a doube base pushed under the window. so we had to climb over each other to get in and out. only 1 bedside table. we used the window ledge instead, and when things dropped on the floor we had to pull the whole bed away from the wall to retrieve them. housekeeping, had obviously, not moved it since it was put in the room, the dust underneath was worse than mine at home, and that is saying something. and housekeeping didn't go in our room at all while we were there.
the matress was rock hard and the pillows very thin. when i asked for extra pillows i was handed two, that hade obviously been used before.
there were no facilities in the room, no kettle ect, the only thing there was to drink out of were 2 plastic tooth mugs. there, appeared, to be no way of contacting the desk in case of emergency.
drinks had to be obtained and paid for at reception, which meant carrying them through endless corridors, with steps in the strangest place, one set didn't go anywhere, just up and down in the middle of a corridor!
no wardrobe just a plastic panel with hangers, and no drawers to put anything in.
we don't think there were any emergency instructions either.
we know this was classed as a "basic" hotel, but we think this is a bit over the top.
what visitors to liverpool will think of this place doen't bear imagining.
oh, there was a hair drier! and the staff, on reception were lovely!!
Good for family stay
on Jan 31, 2018
1) family room available. Can accommodate 4 adults and a child
2) Breakfast cafeteria
3) away from city hustle
1) No toiletries supplied by default
2) not to the level of 3 star as claimed
3) staff lacks commitment to deliver quality services, everything needed has to be asked for
Lip smacking food and comfortable stay
on Jan 29, 2018
Okay so i stay here quite often due to company posting in ahmedabad.. But i never feel away from home the main reason being the warm and comforting food by chef rajendra sharma he makes me feel like im sitting on my couch and enjoying moms home cooked meal never have i ever missed home food.. Plus the new menu is to die for amazing kudos to chef rajendra and his staff
on Jan 27, 2018
The location and ambiance of the room and room furniture is average. The services provided by the staff was good but not very good.......... The food served in the restaurants was also average. Staff is also looks like untrained stadd