Visit if you want to suffer trauma
on Jan 5, 2018
Definitely NOT a three-star hotel.
- Room was not ready (not cleaned at 8pm check-in)
- Alternative room was not ready either
- Sheets and bedding were filthy (even the replacement ones)
- Bar on the 1st floor, steps away from rooms (how is that legal?), music blasting until 12am, and then loud belligerent drunk people shouting in the corridor until 1am
- Staff provided deceptive information multiple times
- Unholy smell throughout the building
- Definitely not a safe property
If you like getting into arguments with drunk people at 1am, please visit and have your peace of mind shuttered
Texas bar is best for meeting with freiends or business discussion
on Jul 22, 2017
The Texas bar is nicely decorated with all bamboo and rich in style. Complimentary snacks were excellent and good choice also. Even the non veg starters from 400 degree. Barbeque from the ground floor is tasty
on Jul 15, 2016
Have been regular to this hotel since feb 2016 , it has an attached bar in the building. Not recommendable for families.Purely select this if you have work near T nagar. Old world furniture.Do not expect much.
Average Hotel in T nagar
on Jul 14, 2016
Stayed here in Jan 2016. Hotel was average with old AC's and furniture. Budget hote and has in-house kitchen. Food was average. Plus point - located in prime area with good connectivity to public transport.
on Mar 6, 2016
A budget hotel.
Don't be amazed with the rates and reception.
The rooms give a feel of a cheap hotel.
Room service is pathetic, they dont even add a complimentary bottle of water/breakfast.
The towel given had holes in it, seriously annoyed with such pathetic things.