Secluded and private hotel
on Jan 17, 2020
Treehouse Blue is a pretty property, well maintained with helpful staff, It is an half hour drive from the airport. Since it is a budget hotel, the breakfast buffet is not a big spread. Rooms are on two floors, downside being no lift. Rooms again are clean, well supplied with basic amenities and hot water all the time with balconies attached. The ground floor has a small stack of books, some games, such as carom board, chess, table tennis with few comfy sofas and chairs.
A kilometre walk is the Arosim Beach which has one restaurant "star-fish." The beach is mostly deserted but the walk leading up to it is scenic and has some high end restaurants, hotels nearer to the beach. Also some Goan houses along the way. The whole stay was peaceful with no harsh sounds except an occasional train whistle.
The north drive to Calangute is about 1.5 - 2 hours.
Best spacious and quiet place
on Jan 6, 2020
Highly recommend this place. So nice and the best thing is very specious. Got a very big space with low price. The only thing is they don't serve food but available from order nearby places. Very nice place to stay
Beautiful property with spacious rooms in a not so happening neighborhood
on Dec 10, 2019
Short review: Beautifully maintained property. Spacious room but with very low indoor lights and cockroaches roaming around across the entire room. Great staff and good food.
We stayed here for 3 nights, me and my wife.
The good stuff:
- The property is beautifully maintained. Has a small swimming pool, game area (carrom board, table tennis, jenga)
- The entire hotel staff was polite and extremely welcoming. They helped us in getting the rental bike and taxi services as well. Upgraded the room as well which was a nice touch.
-The rooms are specious, has lot of cross ventilation and offers good light during the day time.
-The rooms were clean and nicely maintained. Housekeeping was done promptly every day. Room service provided for any kind of help was great. They even arranged iron and iron board when asked.
- The kitchen has microwave, fridge, essential utensils, a kettle (pretty old and unclean though)
-The breakfast options are good but can be improved. Everything was cooked with maida (Refined/bleached/white wheat) flour which we didn't personally like. The eggs were also undercooked on a couple of occasions.
One main dish every day - Poha/Aloo Paratha/Puri Bhaji.
Egg bhurji, boiled eggs, bread, butter, jam, juice (tetra packs), tea, coffee
The bad stuff:
- The kitchen furniture and few other furniture have gotten quite old.
- Lots of small sized cockroaches were found in the room especially in the kitchen. When I raised this with the staff they promptly used the Cockroach spray but that solved the problem only temporarily. This is a great turn off for any kind of visitors here - whether it’s couples or a big family.
- The indoor lights are just not sufficient. There is just one dim night-lamp in every room which makes visibility in the rooms at night close to nothing.
Things to consider:
The hotel is situated in Majorda which is a small village. Doesn’t have a happening neighbourhood at all. It’s situated right in a residential zone. So if you want to feel like going out for a romantic stroll at night, this neighbourhood is not the ideal place for that. Nearest beaches are Majorda and Utorda which are very small and have just a couple of restaurants.
Since the hotel doesn’t provide any kind of meals you will have to rely on nearby restaurants or have to order from food delivery apps which don’t always turn out to be good.
on Nov 13, 2019
The most convenient place to stay in goa with friends and family. Its very comfortable and the staff their is very soft spoken and organised. Breakfast is DELICIOUS! Good place for kids to chill as they have a gaming space too. It is totally worth every penny. Size of the rooms are spacious and comfortable. They also have a tuck shop for your midnight cravings! I had a great time with my friends. If you are planning to stay here, just blindly press the book button. Happy holidays!
Peaceful place to stay
on Oct 12, 2019
I have stayed in the Hotel Apartment for 6 days and my stay is very peaceful , relaxing. I recommend this place to those who want a budget , and complete silence place in the south Goa, away form the disturbance.