Udaipur 10-14 Dec2017
on Dec 15, 2017
Before I share my views I would like to thank Mr. Lahar Singh (Manager) from Hotel. Without his assistance the trip could have been a disaster. He helped us with the accommodation.
I travelled with my wife and my 6 month old Kid. Along with my brother his wife and 2 kids who are less than 4 years old.
1) Near to city palace, adjacent to bagore ki haveli, Ganghaur ghat, Jagdish temple, Hathipole market etc.
2) Most of the cafes and other roof top restaurants are near by.
3) Neat and clean hotel.
4) Helpful staff especially Ganpat.
5) free wi-fi.
1) Difficult to get early check-in. If u are traveling early morning. I requested for a room for 10 minutes so that my wife can feed the infant but I have been advised to use common toilet. Later on I have been given the room and the staff apologized for it. But by then I had a bad image of the hotel as insensitive approach to common human values.
2) Expensive food menu.
3) No Buffet system if you're pre-booking breakfast.
4) Don't expect non-vegetarian food. (Even eggs).
5) Except Lake facing rooms other rooms seems to be sheer waste of money. No two rooms are similar even in the same category.
6) Deluxe rooms (room no 11) don't have proper ventilation. Leaving there gives you a feeling of a prison.
7) If travelling in Dec and on budget travel stay in non standard AC room.
on Dec 5, 2017
We got a nice stay here with super cool rooms and perfect services by staff members. Hotel is very welll located and well maintained. I love the cleanliness of property specially washroom. I would give it 5 star...
on Dec 4, 2017
The hotel offers a rooftop restaurant like most others in Udaipur, the difference is that the restaurant is actually 1km away and you can’t get any of the items off it delivered to the hotel. They then give you a hotel menu with nothing on it.
Only brief visits to the bathroom were possible as it smelt like the whole of India’s sewerage system was being ventilated through it.
To top it all off we were overcharged for food we never ordered when we left.
So yeah, stay somewhere else.
Very pleasant stay, would recommend
on Nov 27, 2017
We are on a family trip. I booked and prepaid this hotel ahead of time. The rooms were as advertised, looked clean, clean sheets, WiFi, hot/water, etc. But the rooftop terrace view was better than I expected!! My family really enjoyed eating the breakfast (included in room price but very restricted in what is free) outside with the beautiful unobstructed view. I really enjoyed this hotel. It’s tucked away from the more populated small roads so I was a little nervous to have to walk through a tiny alley to get to the entrance but it all worked out. I would recommend this hotel. But just a side note, it may be cheaper to walk in and book the day of or have a local friend book on a local Indian booking site. In speaking with another local guest, we paid double. However, it seemed reasonable to me at the time. I did enjoy our stay at this property in beautiful Udaipur.
Very nice location with rooftop restaurant..
on Aug 16, 2017
I stayed here for 1 night. Location of hotel is very nice near to lake pichola and stunning view from rooftop restaurant. Market place is very near and walking distance from city place. Gangaur ghat is just beside you can get relaxed whenever you need it is very peaceful location. Rooms are also very clean and decorative with hermitage effect.