on Dec 2, 2019
We stayed on November... The rooms were not at all cleaned... 100 of mosquitos... Not able to sleep at all.. kitchen plates are so bad... No one can see that as well.. never try this hotel... it's your own risk .
Price and Location Worth it
on Feb 3, 2019
Location is good, rooms are clean, the price it is reasonable, Breakfast is free but is not necessarily, front desk staff very helpful. Lot of channel on the TV including, CNN. All the languages. Internet WIFi is a good connection.
A bad choice
on Jul 9, 2018
Stayed hear for a day for a visa interview scheduled. not a well maintained property. no breakfast menu . was served a single item. quality and hygiene missing. the 2 stars are for the room which ok in some parts. would not recommend highly of this.
short distances to railway stations
on Apr 11, 2018
The hotel is quite close to Egmore and Central and even more nice places are in walking distance. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are small, but clean and I would choose this hotel again.
Say no to this
on Feb 13, 2018
• No handwash soap near wash basin
• No body wash in bathroom, there's just a small shampoo bottle
• Unclean towels
• Mosquitoes in room
• Room service number, wifi and everything else needs to be requested. It won't be told.
• Sheets were not changed during our stay
• towel was not replaced or changed during stay
• Card reader not working during checkout, expect to use Debit card or pay cash
* The staff is very friendly and the helpful
* The amenities and infrastructure are poor and not worth the money we pay
* Booked the room through Oyo but Oyo just showed the beautiful pictures taken at a particular angle
* Breakfast included as part of Oyo booking was very limited with just one item
* Had the worst bread omelet ever (See pictures). Trust me, you can make better bread omelet than the chef if you just watch one youtube video.