Do not book ! Bad choice1
on Aug 30, 2018
It's really difficult to rate the SIRMA Hotel. This hotel is not a service or business oriented!
- The rooms are big, but no safety deposit boxes in rooms, under the beds was filthy with dirt and dust looked like it had been forgotten about by the cleaner.
- The bathroom is not small, but the water supply is really bad - no pressure at all, also no forced ventilation in bathroom leaving the bathroom misty after taking a shower and leaving it smelly after using a toilet.
- The staff have no clue what does the service supposed to look like: we had a guest coming during the evening time, and we wanted to meet at the lobby. They refused to allow us to stay at the lobby, claiming it's the hotel policy.
- Wi-Fi at the rooms doesn't function. The Wi-Fi at the lobby - bad and very slow. There is no way to work from the hotel! (Being an IT engineer, it was a night mare for me to stay at the hotel without a proper Internet connection.)
- NO AIR CONDITIONING in the lobby, also in a breakfast and dinner area!!!!! Mediterranean country and there is no fresh/cold air while you are dining? Everybody sitting with the red faces and sweating..... No comments! Just absurd and ridiculous !
-The cutlery sets (Spoons, folks and knifes), as well as all the glasses are not clean :(
-This is not the place for people with disabilities - too many things to say.
DO NOT STAY!!!
The worst hotel, I've ever stayed in
on Aug 29, 2018
*No wifi in rooms, wifi only in lobby and very slow.
*Horrible cafeteria (cannot even call it a restaurant, no AC)
*Guest got kicked out of lobby while sitting and chatting with me. When asked to explain why, they said we don't let outsiders into the lobby, but failed to show a legit policy to back this rule.
*Отсутствует вайфай, есть только в лобби, но нереально использовать.
*Ужасная столовая (нет кондиционера)
*Выгнали гостя, с которым я общался в лобби отеля, на несуществующий закон
Overall, horrible service would not recommend to anyone
Ужасный отель, никому бы не советовал здесь оставаться
on Sep 15, 2014
We spent 1 week at the hotel with my boyfriend and we booked this trip in very last minute and hurry but we're glad that we picked this one from the many choices in this area.
We are very pleased to stay here as the location of the hotel is perfect: 100 meters from the restaurant and (!) the beach (only a small walking road is between them) and 1-2 km from Antik Side (can be 10-15 mins on foot). This means that you don't need to pick a taxi or dolmus to go there and see the antik monuments of the town.
Food was very good, you can choose from several disges and there were always enough for everyone.
German couples are the most common guests of the hotel but they are friendly and not loud.
The employees of the hotel speaks English and German fluently as well and have a very friendly and helpful attitude.
All in all we're waiting for the opportunity to return and are happy to recommend this hotel from the bottom of our heart.
Great hotel with good location
on Jan 23, 2013
This hotel has a great location within walking distance to the town of SIDE where are interesting historical monuments + museum. There are many shops, attractions and restaurants so if we didn't want to stay at hotel we enjoyed the walk along the beach and the town.
The hotel was very good, the rooms were cleaned each day, the food was exquisite (I enjoyed the Turkish cuisine and all inclusive drinks until 11 pm).
The beach was clean, free sunbeds were available for each hotel guest, the sea was warm and clean and the hotel offered each day animations like beach volleyball, aqua gymnastic in the sea and some special performances each evening, it was in German as the majority of guests is from Germany, but I didn't mind.
I was really nicely surprised with the hotel and I'd like to stay there some time in the future again.
on Jul 2, 2012
if you are not above 60 and German, stay away from this hotel. For young people its a disaster. Service is not pleasent at all. Its ready to serve only to german. Food was good but service very poor.