Only one word for this hotel- Amazing!
on Sep 13, 2018
Awesome customer service with the best quality hygienic food. Great view from hotel and the best thing was that it is at a walking distance from the main market. Enjoyed my stay here to the fullest and hoping to visit soon!
on Nov 7, 2017
Nice stay!! Food was good and tasty.
We got the room nearby kitchen. Please avoid that room. Got disturbed with kitchen noise. Average room quality. Hot water not available all the day .
Budget Stay !!
Nice Food !!
Calm Place !!
Himalayan Regency an Average Hotel
on Jan 9, 2016
Hotel Himalayan Regency is an average hotel, with not to offer much except it's location, it's very near to hidimba temple but there are many good options available.
Staff is not courteous, they kept us waiting for more than 4 hrs in alloting rooms. Rooms were not as good as shown in site.
Hotel cheated us by not giving the rooms that we have booked online.
The only good thing about this hotel was its delicious and yummy food.
Cheaters and Con artists!!
on Sep 23, 2015
I stayed at this Hotel with my wife for 4 nights. One of the touts at the bus stand recommended this hotel and asked us to check reviews online which I later realized, are mostly from fake IDs created possibly by the Hotel staff. Here are some of the reasons:
They trap you with fake commitments so you check in and pay advance and later on deny and overcharge you.
1) We were told service is free but they charged ₹100 for each service.
2) We were told 24 hours hot running water but they give it only for 2 hours and that too early morning from 7-9 am sometimes not even that.
3) Since this Hotel is far from Mall Road, the owner said they would drop us to Mall road or Hadimba Temple and we can come back to Hotel by an auto and he would reimburse the amount ₹50 for each day (₹200 for 4 days) to us during check-out which he denied again and said he would give us ₹50 only which I gave him as charity.
4) They have not even paid their cable bill which we realized while watching TV. Adding the pic for the same.
5) They are so out of business that they give rooms to group of guys who drank all night and created menace late at night.
We had paid ₹4100 in advance so our hands were tied. They very smartly even keep your original ID proof till you check out so you can't negotiate with their cheating.
In my honest opinion, the owner of the Hotel, Mr. Mahajan is a Con Artist and so is the staff and we had a terrible experience which is why I am putting up this detailed review to save fellow travellers from the same experience.
Hope this helps!
Best Budget Hotel
on Jul 14, 2015
Nice hotel. location is really good. near to Hadimba temple and mall road walk able distance we stayed 4 night. me and my wife like this hotel very much. we can easily see that beauty of manali cloud, rain and hills from our room.