The Gen.Manager Mr.Saxena was very helpful in suggesting places for us to visit and even arranged transport
on Dec 24, 2017
We have been visiting Goa regularily for the last fifteen years and stayed in different hotels in Panjim, Calangut and Margao. So far the Crown Goa is the best hotel we have stayed in. The staff from the Gen.Manager Bobby Saxena to the security guard are extremely helpful and polite.Service is prompt and efficient . Everyone is very professional. The hotel and the rooms were extremely clean and we had no complaint.It was really like a home away from home. Would recommend it to anyone
Really good stay
on Dec 19, 2017
We booked the hotel for 8 nights as a "city break" for our 1st visit to India. I booked the hotels own taxi from the UK and our driver was waiting for us at the airport. Transfer in the rush hour was only about 30 mins. We arrived 6 hours ahead of our scheduled
booking in time and this was no problem-we were able to check into our room straightaway. The breakfasts are buffet style and great. The food is really good both for dinner and lunches. The staff are very attentive and nothing is too much.
The hotel manager is present all the time and also very attentive. All staff are happy smiling and helpful.
The hotel has fantadtic views up high over the river and has a really good view of the new suspension bridge currently under construction.
As the hotel is up high you can hear all the noise of the city below but its background noise .
Dinner in the grounds at night is lovely with pretty lights all around the garden.
The hotel is not permitted to exchange currency -you need to go into town to do this.
We booked a superior room which is huge and well worth it.
We needed to work whilst were here and the wifi is both free and really fast
Would thoroughly recommend
Kay and Peter
A relaxing stat
on Dec 19, 2017
A wonderful 4 nights spent here.
1. Lovely and clean rooms which were made up daily. The communal areas of the hotel are also very clean and tidy.
2. The staff are amazing here and cannot do enough for you. Special mention to he young waiters down in the bar, Intru and his cousin. They were kind and attentive and great to talk to.
3. It is a very secure hotel with a guard at the front door who notes down the license plate of every car in and out of the car park. Good for piece of mind.
4. Location of this hotel is good as it is central to the city but high enough that you are out of the hustle and bustle while able to enjoy the views of the Mandovi River.
5. The food is AMAZING!!! Especially the breakfast which filled us up for the entire day. We also had some lovely evening meals by the pool.
1. Panaji is not a great city. We stayed here before commencing our travels in goa and there really isn’t a lot to do. The Latin quarter is worth an afternoon stroll but that’s about it.
2. We were quoted 2 different prices for he casino on consecutive nights which seemed a little odd. We decided not to bother after this.
" OUTSTANDING "
on Dec 6, 2017
What an amazing hotel.Arrived late from London and was surprised to see the breathtaking view from the lobby of this hidden gem on the hill.
Seemed like christmas had already arrived with all the beautiful lightings and the music with an amazing Decemeber vibe.Upon chekin was immediately given the room we booked for without any delays.Both the rooms were extremely comfortable and the large windows were a bliss.A must visit on your bucket list.
Average, but good
on Dec 6, 2017
Small Hotel mear the center, Nice views, service is average, clean, Staff is helpful and friendly. Breakfast is 80% oriente and could have more Western variegue, price/ quality is above average
Rooms are clean and good size, bathroom is clean