Good resort with over priced food
on Oct 13, 2019
Chalet Naldehra, positioned as a premium property is situated towards the end of Naldehra and is located in a beautiful setting. It has bungalows, chalets, family and deluxe rooms of different shapes, sizes and views. It's a beautiful property with greenery surrounding it. We were a group of friends who had booked a 3 room bungalow. The size and view from the bungalow was not as desired even after paying a bomb for it, to add to this, the food is extremely over priced and not very good quality. Since, there are no other places to eat around, you are forced to ear your meals in the hotel which turns out to be super heavy on the pocket.
They do have an indoor pool, however, it is not temperature controlled so becomes inaccessible through most of the months. Mind you, they also charge you for using sauna services !
All in all, it's a place you stay once but I would not go back again.
Traquil paradise nestled on the fringe of pine forest.
on Oct 2, 2019
The Chalets is unassuming as first impression, but magically unfolds itself as a hidden gem, nestled near tall and magnificent deodhar trees. The views offered from the property are surreal. As the property itself consists of a dispersed set of apartments, cottages n villas, all in a fairy tale swiss style chalets, complete with pinewood n slate roofs. Interiors are also pinewood panneled, comfortable, luxurious and well furnished. The toilets are very pristine clean and modern.
There are ample activities at The Chalets.. dining experience with lawn barbeque and revolving restaurant, heated pool, spa, nature walks, games and ofcourse, the famed Naldera Golf Course, just walking distance away(Without the golf bags maybe).
In short, The Chalets packs in an unforgettable experience.
Amazing Life Enriching Stay
on Aug 24, 2019
1. Had planned on an enjoyable stay with family at Simla. However on recommendations of a friend, booked The Chalets Nalderah for one night stay.
2. After staying at Simla for 3 days, when left for Naldera, it appeared to be away from crowd/ habilitation and in wilderness, but one we reached the location, it was worth every penny spent.
3. Key features if I recall:
- Beautiful wooden cabins with a bedroom, drawing, kitchen and a small cozy floor bed in the duplex for kids
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Place to play ground shot cricket
- Golf putting
- Pool table
- Table tennis and carrom board
- Revolving restaurant
- Jungle trail
- Beautiful gardens in summers and snow clad huts in winters
4. It was a life time experience and worth considering to visit again and again to relieve Beautiful moments with family. After all, the happy moments spent with the family are priceless. A must try recommendation to all.
on Aug 18, 2019
one of the top experience i have felt in my life beautiful place with all facility rooms are too awesome and entire place too beautiful we enjoyed a lot with my family.food is so delicious here and staff are so good
Scandinavian cottages near Shimla
on Aug 7, 2019
The Chalets Naldehra is like a book, it unfolds slowly. you can't judge the beauty of the place from the main entrance of the property. it is in the middle of Pine forest. The architecture of the cottages is inspired by Scandinavian cottages of Switzerland. every single piece of property is well maintained and shows the classic taste of the developers. very peaceful and relaxing environment. food and service was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved it.