Timeless elegance in a relaxing setting
on Nov 3, 2019
Beyond 5 stars! Stayed here last week at this wonderful hotel. We booked hotel based on reviews. It lived up to its reputation of being a perfect hotel for that price and in many cases it exceeded my expectations. Hotel has the most wonderful staff, extremely kind and helpful with every wish. We loved having a roomy balcony in which to wind down after a day of walking on the beach and relaxing or reading book by Banyan tree on the premises. The room was ample size, the bed super comfy, the bathroom had nice fixtures, and good quality towel and toiletries. We had breakfasts and dinner in surrounding area. We had great selection of restaurants to choose in surrounding area. Looking so forward to going back, it is the perfect spot for a week getaway with family and friends. Thank you for a truly amazing stay! Your hospitality is quite outstanding.
Excellent Stay @ Anjuna
on Oct 29, 2019
Loved this place well maintained in the heart of Anjuna Aesthetically designed for a comfort stay away from home. Staff was very cooperative. We had a great time at this place. The upkeep of the room is at par with a Grade A resort great for one to enjoy their "ME Time"
Back to the SOUL !!
on Oct 29, 2019
Went back to Goa and the SOUL after a full two years ! Extremely delighted to see that nothing has changed in the intervening period . The Soul Still retains it's quaint easy going charm. The familiarity and relaxed environs is pretty addictive . Friendly faces of the staff and the owners pet pooch completes the package. I ran into a couple of guests from my last visit in 2017 which says something for the quality offered by this place . Spent a very relaxed weekend Friday through Sunday .A wave out to the Management .. Thanks guys
Had a really difficult time.
on Oct 28, 2019
Though the place is good aesthetically and is at the perfect spot in Anjuna, there were lot of issues at the place.
1. Bathroom was not working properly and used to be wet. Since there was no ventilation in the bathroom, it always felt clogged in
2. Staff had to remind again and again if we needed anything. They provide service but are very slow.
3. TV in the rooms doesn't work. And when asked about it, there was only one channel which got played.
4. When asked to empty the dustbin....staff handed us the garbage bag and asked us to keep it outside, which was weird cause usually staff cleans and clears the room everyday at other place. In case we ask them to do it then too they clean the room at their own leisure time.
5. When called, I was told that the place is accessible but they have stairs at the entrance
If this issues gets resolved then it is not a bad place to stay with friends or family.
Good Budget Stay
on Jun 10, 2019
Great location - staying here, we were a short ride away from the beach, night market and many restaurants.
Since it was off season, roads were pretty empty and quiet but I'd imagine that this hotel is quiet even during the season as it's quite inside. For the price we paid, the room was lovely - clean and just what we needed.
Only a few minor issues need to be looked at: upgrades in the bathroom - some of the fittings seem quite old, curtains could be thicker to ensure better privacy.