I am sure you will find far better place in Mumbai at the same cost
on Dec 12, 2017
I have stayed here for over 12 times in the last 3 years. We have been using their conference rooms to conduct training programmes every single month for over 6 years now and yet they absolutely unprofessional.
Earlier, they used to offer airport pick up and drop facility for free. Recently they have started charging for the same. Inspite of an email reminder of my pickup time from the airport, the cab hadn't come. I had to wait for 25 minutes at the airport for the cab to arrive.
The rooms in the new building are quite nice but the bathroom is not clean. The rooms in the old building is really horrible. And mind you, they both cost the same and they could dump you in any of the building based on their decision.
The bell boys are the only guys who smile in the property. People in the reception, particularly a senior gentleman wearing spectacles talks to you as if he is doing a favour to you.
I think I am done with this place and would like to move out of this place.
A 3* Deluxe Property at Vile Parle! Too confused to recommend others!
on Dec 10, 2017
1. Located at Vile Parle, 15 minutes ride from airport , next to Vile Parle railway station. Surrounded by a huge retail market- ideal for shopping for middle and upper middle class.
2. Good Breakfast.
3. Good and supportive staff members
4. Good Food. Prompt room service.
5. Big LCD TV, very good standalone window ACs.
6. Toilet and Room amenities are OK.
7. Wi fi connectivity is good.
1. comparatively tiny rooms.
2. Bed is not comfortable- thinner mattress.
3. Wooden furniture and fixtures are old and need to be changed - the shine has lost.
4. the room floor has carpet - old style - unhygenic as the same is not cleaned by vacuum cleaner daily.
5. Lobby level Coffee shop - where breakfast is given is too small to cater the in-house hotel guests.
Ideal location but best avoided if possible
on Dec 4, 2017
Real mixed feelings about this place, family have stayed before and came highly recommended. Ideally located in the city which is its best feature.
I’ll avoid giving you war and peace so here’s a rundown of the reasons for the poor rating:
1. Complimentary Transfers - although the website says airport pickup and drop off is free as did one of my booking confirmations I was told policy had changed making it chargeable yet some of our family travelling with us on their own booking were able to use the complimentary service..
2. Noise - A/C seems to make a lot of noise even when switched off, sounded much like the ducts to an open service room as lots of echo’s of people at work. Secondly, hotel staff arrived for work very early, dropping things on the floor and talking across the hallway. All this equals uncomfortable nights sleep..
3. Reservation and Payment - during both of our stops here we were asked to settle the balance on check in rather than check out. Whilst this doesn’t bother us, the issue was how the staff manage expectations. Whilst travelling and before we arrived for the second stay at the hotel I received several emails asking me to contact the hotel as there was a problem with my payment card. When I called I was told everything was fine... Interestingly I booked and settled both stays on the same debit card!
To summarise, not a devastating stay but evidence that guests are treated differently on an individual basis. There is clearly some favouritism towards regular visitors.
Perfect Location if you travelling by air
on Nov 24, 2017
Perfect central location, easily reachable from railway station and very near to airport. Ideal hotel if you have late night flight or early morning flight to catch next day. Restaurant is also good. You have few good quality cafe nearby
Location is the only thing going for this place
on Nov 19, 2017
Stayed 4 nights. We were upgraded to a suite in the main building where reception is but the room was very tired. You could not open the blinds without them coming down altogether so no natural light in the room. Bathroom was ok, Aircon was very loud. Tip - always carry earplugs. Only room mirror was on the bathroom door and only 1 socket worked in the ‘suite’ making very hard to use curlers, own hairdryer etc even remotely close to the mirror. Checking in was looong, would not let us bring our bags in until after checking in! We found breakfast to be ok. The only thing going for this place is the location. Close to good restaurants, shops, railway station. However, if they don’t improve the couldn’t care less attitude and the standard of the rooms, most people I know would prefer to pay a little more and travel to where they need to go.