on Feb 23, 2018
Hotel staff were very polite and helping. Food was nice. Very scenic view from room balcony. Very calming environment.
Both veg and non veg food were nice.
Enjoyed dining in open terrace. View from room and dinner time on terrace.
Far from main munnar
on Dec 28, 2017
I booked package through kerala holidays its my 3 day of trip.in munnar holidays booked snow line resort which is 15 km before munnar.one can never feel of munnar.property newly opened.though i booked 3 months before i got 102,103 room two level down from reception.litteraly i fought with my agent what was the sense to book early when customer gets compromised stay.next day i shifted to 301,302 room little scenic n specious.breakfast was good.bed linen n towels good as not used by customer.its new one.staff is cooperative.never book through kerala holidays.they ll send you goid property once you ll pay advance they ll mail you proposed property is sold out and ll offer you property in out skirts.
Snow line first day food experience was too bad half cooked chapati rotten pottato was our lunch.dinning area is too scenic.only little improvement or attention required .we did dinner in panaroma gataway in nice ambience with value for money.
In last before my departure (its not i got free) tocken gift of spice box( i posted pics)it was staff courtious attitude toward us.this is a kind of hospatility n i appriciate.
Thanks to humble staff
Nice clean hotel
on Oct 11, 2017
Hotel looks clean and new . Location wise slighty far from the munnar town. Otherwise view from hotel rooms are good . No complaints with respect to hygiene , room interiors or beds. They are splendid .
One suggestion is to improve room service area and the food options served . Quality of food does not match the price factor. For room service , the response was slow and delayed .
Not a good experience.
on May 5, 2017
Hotel is located outside the Munnar main city. I got the room at ground floor. Seems to be a recently constructed hotel. All the things were shiny and bright.
* Brand new hotel
* You will only get the nice view of the hills from balcony if your room is above 2nd floor.
* If you get the ground floor room, then be prepared to explore the wild life. Advanced level cockroach and spider visited our room. Same was the story with the in-house restaurant. You will find insects on walls and windows while you're dining.
* Very costly, mostly because hotel looks being recently constructed.
* Did not provide me with bath towels.
* Dish TV connection was not activated. When I asked them to activate it, they activated it only for a night, next day again it was deactivated.
A Memorable Stay Ever
on Mar 21, 2017
Room-clean & neat Spacious
Gallery having Hill view
Hotel staff is very cooperative & Friendly in nature
Bathroom & toiletries are clean & odourless
Location of resort is very close to nature
Food @ restaurant is Tasty & Good