on Oct 23, 2017
I was mislead by the great reviews written on this site and booked the place. But I was highly disappointed. Reasons :
1. Rooms were not well painted. Doors need a coat of paint too.
2. We had 2 rooms and the bathroom latches of both rooms were not working. I was promised it would be corrected the next morning itself but it was not taken care of even till we left after 2 days.
3. There is no kitchenette as described on this site.
4. The intercom was not working in either of the rooms, so either we had to go down ourselves or make a phone call to the reception if we wanted anything.
5. T.V cable just had Malayalam channels
6. There was no toilet roll in the bathrooms.
7. They do not have a restaurant to sit and eat, but only a small kitchen where food is prepared and sent to the rooms.
8. One room did not even have a chair to sit on. There was no centre table in the room too considering that food is only served in the rooms. When we called for tea we had to keep the tray on the dressing table. So I wonder how people eat with room service.
9. They do not give you fresh towels everyday. Bed linen is also not changed everyday but the beds are just redone.
10. Order for any food has to be given much in advance. At least 1-2 hours before meals. One day they refused even an egg omlette though it is on their menu card.
1. Rooms are quiet big.
2. View is very good.
3. Breakfast was good.
4. Service was reasonably ok for the Limited facilities offered at the place.
That is why I have given 2 stars. But I would still not recommend the place to anyone.
on Jun 24, 2017
Me and my family with two childrens booked skyridge on online. We stayed there for two days. The hotel is very good and nicely managed by the owner. We have been given 1st floor with balcony room it was so nice. From balcony very good view of nature particularly the fog and clouds and super atmosphere. Breakfast served is good and very tasty. The rooms are clean and neat.I will recommend my friends and colleaques.
on Dec 26, 2016
Loved the hospitality offered by the couple who manage the place
Food was great
Clean and hygienic
View from the hotel is beautiful
Value for money
Humble and great people
Ask for local kerala food
If non vegetarian ask for fish curry local style
Ask anything out of menu at a very reasonable rate from your room
on May 8, 2016
Not a resort, not a home stay & not at all a hotel. It is beyond that. Very homely atmosphere, great food & safe place. Staff is quiet helpful, food has a homely taste & location is very good. I can blindly give 10/10.
Excellent to stay in Skyridge
on Apr 17, 2016
No words to say how the hotel is.it is excellent to stay.view of the hotel is not too good as expected but the facility what i got from them were mind blowing. recommending all please book this hotel for comfort stay.