Worst hotel in the whole planet!
on Dec 30, 2019
Terribly tiny rooms, and terrible receptionists! Extremely rude. Would never ever recommend this place. Rooms fit only the bed, barely any space to walk around, and the sheets were dirty. The receptionists were extremely ill mannered.
on Dec 19, 2019
Always I start with positives... the rooms are clean... well maintained. closer to market and whatever you want you can go out and get within 100 mtrs circle....... The front office guys are arrogant.. Dont have the basic hospitality sector qualities...some of the interactions you will wonder whether you are customer or some unwanted third party....They say Breakfast is included... its of no use.... you will be served same packed food from nearby HOTCHIPS..in addition they will not serve that packed plate in your room.. you also cannot take that to your room... ...better you go out and have breakfast plenty of options are available..........very very strict on check in and checkout time....be careful....ensure your understanding...otherwise you will be asked to pay additional day's tariff...Overall ,,,,,I dont recommend this hotel.....but on some auspicious days due to lot of marriage halls in the nearby vicinity....most of the hotels run full....if you dont have option....then go for a one night stay....but be clear on your understanding...
VALUE FOR MONEY
on Apr 14, 2017
Sky residency with good looking sight
with luxury rooms ,good room service with neat ,with good complimentary breakfast
they provide easy Transportation , the rooms are very neat with luxury look
the bathrooms are very neat which is costly TOTO .reception is good looking with pleasant service . staffs were knowledgebale. the hotel suplies free Ro water and hot water at all time . free wifi which is very strong in all rooms
Clean,spacious & easy access to transportation!
on Oct 23, 2016
1. Tambaram bus stand & train station are 1km away. Plenty of auto rickshaws & taxis are nearby.
2. Clean,spacious,well lit & well ventilated rooms. Bathrooms are clean and not cramped. Air conditioning works great,unlike a lot of hotels that scrimp on them.
3. No in-house restaurant present. But plenty of vegetarian & non vegetarian hotels are present nearby & deliver. If you want to pay by cards all restaurants accept them,if not the hotels pays for the food and adjusts your to bill. The hotel also supplies plates,glasses & free water bottles.
4. Friendly staff that are knowledgeable.
5. Car parking is available. Hospitals and small shops are nearby.
6. Free WiFi is present,though the connection is spotty in certain rooms.
7. Great value for money. Great for family & business trips.
Just ok and not great !!!
on Sep 24, 2016
We stayed with family for passport work in tambaram. The only good thing is they provide mineral water bottles unlimited. Rooms are small, very less no of staff, no restaurant in-house - but room service is available. Rest rooms dont have tissue roll. Blanket wasnt clean and we replaced. Sleep quality was good with AC.
Tambaram Passport office is close by, just 700 mtrs.