Great stay with the nature | December 2018
on Jan 7, 2019
It was an amazing stay with the nature. Waking up to the sounds of birds, leaves and cool weather. we stayed 3 nights. The ambiance is great. Got a gud deal from makemytrip. Tho my parents hesitated about staying in a tent, after a day they loved it. My toddler was having fun with the rabbits there. Listing the highlights
Tent was great,neat and very comfortable even wen temp goes down to 10 deg
Co operative staff though only few were there
Food was good tho a bit costly - common in any resort
Safe area | Nothing to worry tho it looks like you are staying in a jungle
Surprising to have mobile network working
Wifi is available
Tips to travelers:
1. Reaching the resort is going to be adventurous not easy | google wont help much | call up the resort and they assist well
Will be like a safari ride :D We loved it.
2. Getting milk is not easy | Wen we go out for sightseeing we buy milk for my toddler without sugar| In resort during night we heat with kettle and managed
3. Hot water is available only during specific morning timings for whch hotel manager gav a proper technical reasons| So dont get disappointed for not getting all time| This a nature resort, come out of usual stay in a comfy hotel mood :D
4. No heaters would be available in room | Tent is good enuf for the night
5. If u have a discomfort abt anything, inform the hotel manager and he always does the best
6. The adventure park is 15 mins away from here which is great and awesome for 1000/per head
7. Most of the attractions are far from here| Better start early by 10. We left early by 10 everyday and come back by 7/8 pm at nyt
8. Pay 500 for campfire and enjoy| We dint do since we were tired everyday after sightseeing during the daytime
9. there r 4 valley view cottage| ground floor 2 and first floor 2 |
Get tented cottages which is a different and unique stay dont go for valley view rooms which is nothing diff from a usual hotel stay other than the view.
10. Try the lemon tea in the morning sitting in front of the tent| with the sunrise..
Overall its a memorable stay.. Thanks to Sajith and unni for making our stay a pleasant one..
Its not a 3 star properties.. its not even 1 star properties
on Nov 19, 2018
No facility.. no room service, no telephone, it's not even 1 star property.. only saving grace is good staff..managed by only 2 staff.. in food u don't have option.. except for dal roti and chicken curry nothing is available
Superb safari cottage... staffs excellent ...
on Oct 19, 2018
Staff very friendly and helpful ( Unni)
Good location and nice ambience
Weather not bad
And nice food also.
If u need any questions call or msg my number 9995779999
.am like this stay...
Won't recommend for personal car travellers
on Aug 18, 2018
Traveled this property last year during same time (July, 2017) monsoons. This is a budget property with good staff behavior, ok-ok food and service but the location sucks! It is good for complete isolation with least views around except trees which you'll find in most of Munnar. I would highly NOT recommend car travelers for this property as the entrance is very scary downhill with just 4 feet road unidirectional road. Nothing close by so, just visit for seclusion.
Splendid Ambiance !
on Aug 16, 2018
As name suggests, it is Nature Resort and it is a lovely place amidst nature and greenery .
The place is not in Munnar town and bit far from Munnar town. You will need a personal vehicle or arrange other mode of transportation and the terrain is also tough on way to hotel . This is already mentioned in the hotel website and if you are prepared for this, then you will have a blissful stay without any complaints. This might not be the place if you are expecting, convenient concrete resort stay with all amenities and facilities at your fingertips. This might not be an all age appropriate /kid friendly place!
However, if you enjoy staying in middle of woods and enjoy the tranquility of nature, then this is a splendid place.
The tents and the place are as seen in the pictures. They are very well built and maintained. The tent room had all the basic amenities required to make the stay comfortable. The Staff is helpful and responsive. The food was tasty, however a bit overpriced.
The rooms and tent were great value for money and ambiance and the surroundings were incredible.
Would recommend to Nature enthusiasts and travelers!