on May 13, 2019
A good hotel to stay with your family and friends. Fantastic interior, ample of car parking, in house shopping mall, food, staff behaviour. Everything ranks the best at affordable price!!! one among the best hotel in ooty to relax with your family.
Try to Avoid this hotel...choose some other hotel...
on Jun 18, 2018
I stayed there 4 nights. Its very horrible. No window..no air flow...no fan or ac..Room toilets are very nasty..The wash basin pipe was broken and no water flow..I have one year old baby..The water was stag-net on the basin..I called them(Room Service) many time. No one is bother about...ITS REALLY TERRIBLE. And hot water only limited time.Only one or two room attenders are ok..others are worst..The breakfast they charged 75 rs per head even my five year old kid. no root map...no tourist related matter..SO PLEASE TRY ANOTHER HOTEL...
on Apr 30, 2018
Ah well, you can surely avoid this hotel.
I had booked via MMT for a superior room, it was for peak season, and had shelled out 3k+ for that per day.
To my surprise the room allotted didn't have a window to get fresh sunlight.
Let's make it precise:
1. Close to Charing Cross and at a walkable distance to the Botanical Garden.
2. The washroom was exceptionally clean
3. Room has decent wooden flooring, and of decent size, not too small.
1. There was no window through which sunlight can come in. There was one, but that opens staircase, practically unusable. This makes the room damp, and you might fall sick too. And there is no ac or fan as well. I requested to change my room, but the manager told there is none available.
2. Room Service: practically none. I stayed there for 2DN, no one bothered to change the bedsheet toiletries etc. Not just that, even when I came in fresh in the room to occupy it, there wasn't any soap or toiletries etc in the washroom. In fact there was some weird incidences when the room service guy knocked at the door at some really odd hours, when a normal human being is supposed to sleep, to collect the teacups back. Rally pissed me off.
3. No WiFi. At least so in my room.
4. Hot water is not round the clock, but at some specific hours in the morning and evening only.
You can definitely look for a better option.
Over all good
on Apr 3, 2018
The hotel was very good with amnesties. It is very much nearer to the Best sight seeings. Hotel service parking, accommodation for drivers everything is fine and appreciable even though we have come across some negatives like intercom was not working if anything needed we have to go to the reception but that can be ignoble.
I feel over all the location,service and response by the hotel authorities was appreciable and also i will recommend this hotel for better stay.
Near to attractions
on Sep 25, 2017
The hotel rooms are good. The location of the hotel is very convenient for various attractions of Ooty. The staff at reception however was very serious looking and was not very much welcoming. Overall the place is nice and recommended.