Lovely place for family
on Sep 4, 2016
It's best place to stay as homely environment at Devine land manali.every moments breathe in the spiritual nature. Feeling like divine stirring in you. Realise the awaking.you will never feel to go back to your home,because this place becomes in very short time home away from home.i loved this place.recomannad every one who want home away from home.
Doesn't get WORSE!
on Aug 2, 2016
What a way to screw up someone's vacation and the happy mood that goes with it! I usually don't have such bad words (am quite an adjusting traveller i think!) but the fact that this time around I happened to be with the whole family (including my brother's kids as well as or parents, I had surely had to do this. Rudra Cottages is a totally avoidable property because of the few of many reasons below:
1. Broken furniture (living room sofa and the dining table in particular)
2. Stinky linen. Few beds (out of total 5) even had dead insects lying on them, and so unfortunately could not be used by us
3. Working kitchenette not provided as promised
4. Their kitchen did not even have a working stove for making tea when we arrived (they were fully aware of our ETA)
4. That kitchen is common for all other guests and being adjacent to your room can be really noisy till late in the night
5. The caretaker, Hemant promised to get the day pass arranged for Rohtang but did not even bother to check with us on it even after 3 days stay. Eventually we bought it ourselves from an agent at Mall Road
6. The kids wanted some kids channel.. the caretaker took 3 days to recharge Tata Sky even when I told him to charge me for it
7. Overall cleanliness was downright unacceptable by any standards (how i wish i had taken some more pictures!). So much so that there were a previous guest's shoes lying under the living room sofa!!!
8. Upon complaining to one of the caretaker's relatives (he himself had eloped!), all he had to say was 'its not our problem if you dont like the property!'
Lovely place with amazing view
on Aug 1, 2016
Its lovely palace little bit far from main manali ,but its good to be far from City noise. This time I came third time Manali but this place is best place then others where I stayed before.I am enjoying a lot with my friend's. At night this place becomes more wild more feeling like we are somewhere in Deep Forest. Nearest waterfall makes this place perfect. Good food,good services, well discipline staff.
“Great valley view more Value then money"
on Jul 29, 2016
We had a wonderful time staying here..we stayed for 2 days as because we need move to leh.but for us memorable moments with Rudra Cottage.we love to visit again here again on the way back to leh. we will recommend for them who loves Nice location.Courteous staff, good food and awesome hospitality.
on Jul 22, 2016
it was verry good experience to stay in rudra hollydays verry good location so close to nature staff was verry friendly n kind verry helpfull food was so testy room was clean n highzenic we was feel like family in feture ill visit again sure
i sagggest to everyone to stay ones thanks for all