Worst place to stay
on Dec 25, 2017
Very low lights in rooms..water supply not working properly..very poor managment..they provide seal broken tap filled water bottles ..no proper staff..very dirty rooms with poor location..after booking it feels like u have been trapped
Old Property with Average Amenities
on Nov 26, 2017
We were supposed to visit Rajasthan for a family function and I decided to stay in Jaipur. Read reviews about the Hotel at Tripadvisor and booked for 3 nights. I have to admit that I was disappointed
1) Location: Its good, Nothing nearby, still easy to locate as its near collectrate
2) Rooms: Small rooms (kind of cramped) with very low light. 2 bulbs were not working and we felt lights were not enough. Bathroom latch was broken and had separate fitting
3) Breakfast: Its was cold and below average.Though staff tried warming things, but was not up-to mark
4) Services: Above average. People responded on time. They were helpful in terms of providing room service
Overall average hotel at good location. Do not expect much.
Horrible stay, Fake Reviews
on Oct 5, 2017
I trusted this hotel based on trip advisor reviews, but they definitely are fake. There were endless problems during our 1-night stay, which I am glad was not greater than that.
- We reached at 1:30Pm and the rooms were not ready for checkin, inspite of notifying them about this a day ago. They claimed that the previous guests checked out late, how can they allow that given that there are other guests coming in. They asked us to wait for 30-45 mins, we went out and came back after 1:30 hrs and the rooms were still not ready. We had to ask them to change the bed linens. They were really filthy.
- Flush was not working. On complaining about it, they said its fine since some water was coming apparently.
- Breakfast is a joke. Might as well skip it. NO service, extremely poor food quality which can surely make you ill. We had to skip it.
- It seems like most of the reviews they have over here are by themselves. There is no way this hotel can be rated 4.5-star
on Sep 5, 2017
Best Experience In RNB SELECT Jaipur. Mr. Devendra Is very supportive nature to guests. Rooms Are Clean And Food Was Delicious In Hotel. Ms. Nisha Is well knowledged about local sight seen of Jaipur at reception. she was provide us a cab for Local Visit. Cab Was Clean And Driver Is well behaviour.
on Aug 24, 2017
During our visit to Jaipur.we are 5 couple at the same time.we stay here for 2 Night(13 August to 14 August 2017) which was so amazing.The Hotel location was perfect, its make very easy to go your favorites traveling spots. Hotel managing staff is good they are doing own job perfectly. Only thing improve your food quality. I m not satisfy your quality of food. overall good experience.