on Nov 14, 2019
We had stayed in rivulet resort for 2 nights. The location of the resort is very beautiful. It has a very big balcony from which scenic beauty of the river flowing below you. The climate was very good. The staff was very good and friendly. Worth a visit
on Nov 12, 2019
Arooha tours & travels, travel consultant Mr. Sabith has arranged 2 night 3 day Munnar trip from Mangalore at Rivulet Resort. 4 star accommodation with fine lavish breakfast surrounded by nature, water falls as we children play area and wonderful gardens. Me & my wife loved this Resort and their hospitality/super food, we recommend this Resort to those who want to visit kerala Munnar tour.
What a view !
on Nov 5, 2019
However good a reviewer you be, the real experience can no way be expressed through a review. We stayed at the Turmeric villa which had an awe inspiring view of the river flowing down the hills. you can just sit at the balcony, take a walking tour by the riverside and you are done with Munnar. Munnar has a lot to offer but cant imagine Munnar without staying at this place. Saw a number of birds sitting there, having tea. The rooms were huge and clean; the bathrooms had abundant water. Food was good but the restaurant was always crowded unlike other parts of the hotel, I felt like ordering room service.
An isolated resort on the river bank
on Nov 2, 2019
The location of the resort is awesome. As many mentioned here, their service is top-notch. Each cottage has a living room and a bed room with a balcony facing the river. On the downside, their breakfast is average.
Beautiful Resort in the lap of nature
on Nov 2, 2019
1. Beautiful location next to river
2. Spacious rooms for both Premium Suite and Royal Suite category room
3. Extremely courteous and helpful staff specially Reception staff Santosh and Gyan . They arranged specially cooked food for my 2 year old son. Also they arranged cab to reach restaurants from our cottage as it was raining
1. Only buffet options in Dinner. For ala carte they asked us to choose from buffet menu which we refused. Then they took ala carte order from restaurant menu. However food taste was average
2. Breakfast spread was mostly North and South Indian. Continental choice was only cornflakes, bread, butter and egg omelette/ fry to order. However sausages were missing.
3. Road to reach was not good. One road was badly damaged. The other road was very steep and narrow.