dont ever book this property...
on Jan 10, 2019
plz dont go with the pictures... the resort is useless..very bad services
1. they refused to give extra empty glasses in the room.. said bring from your frnds room.
2. the breakfast.. the most pathetic breakfast i have ever seen... only toast and poha.. and if u eat omllete you will get only omllete .. no extra one.. they will charge you for that.
3. free parking is actually on main road.. they dont allow the car to enter into the premises.
4. drainage system of the bathroom is tooo slow.. the whole bathroom will get filled with water while bathing.
5. the food is also ok.. there are n no. of restaurants nearby...much better.
6. wont give more than 1500 for such room .. no proper toiletries available..2 or 3 channels on tv.. which were also nt working in my room.
7. bathrooms have such ventilation that anybody can see inside and will listen each and every thing standing outside.
Less than 1 km walk from Baga beach
on Aug 16, 2018
It is above average yet true value in terms of location (less than 1 km walk to Baga Beach). The river is in front of the hotel. It has 2 pools which are beautifully maintained.
Food is little expensive, not recommended as there are good options in the market. But yes, complimentary food was good. It was an english breakfast. Sandwiches, Tea, etc.
Rooms are pretty good. Neither luxury nor budgeted. Room service is also good. I had no complaints. I found a good experience with staff as well.
Worst hotel in Goa
on Nov 25, 2017
Riverside recency is the worst hotel in goa, and one one the worst I have ever been so long. Rooms were untidy and we haved to use a bucket-shower, 'cause the real shower doesn't worked. Also the water was brown and smelled weird. Fanny was broken. The hotel is full of drunk russians, swimmkng in tha pool all-naked. "Free breakfast" was accualy just one bread and a cup of tea. Staff were unfriendly and lazy.
There's nothing good to say about riverside recency.
Hotel Riverside Baga Beach Goa
on Aug 17, 2017
This hotel is very near to Baga beach at just 1 km of distance. You can see Baga bridge from the hotel room. Breakfast is not complementary. Even the water bottle is chargeable. Nothing is complementary in this hotel. But the view from the room is really mesmerizing. In night you can go to pub's at Baga & those are very near to the hotel. Food is little bit costly. They also have the facility of swimming pool. Hotel staff is customer friendly. This is an average hotel to stay with the family.
on May 30, 2017
Been there in December 2014 during christmas and got my pocket damaged a bit high since it was seasontime. nice property. there are a lot of nearbuy eateries. rating it as 3 star because the staff isnt really bothered about anything and needs improvement else would have rated 4 stars.