1. Location of the stay is at Calangute and very easy access to everything. Only a 10 minute walk to the beach and major tourist spots are also nearby.
2. Staff behavior - Very polite, friendly and helpful. Special note about Sameer who proved very helpful and was there whenever we needed some assistance.
3. Food - Restaurant option not there as they had to bring it from their resort but the taste was delicious so it was pretty much okay.
4. Cleanliness - Rooms & toilets were clean, neat and well maintained.
5. Water sports options were also good which was arranged by Sameer @ Atlantis sports.
1. Need tea & coffee options at hotel for guests. Merely machine coffee and tea is not good enough.
2. Need heater facilities in bathroom. Had to use an immersion heater for hot water.
3. Need a small fridge inside room if guests need to store injection, cool drinks or liquor.
4. Need a separate space for bar area so that people can drink without disturbing other guests.... More
Excellent and comfortable stay
on Feb 15, 2018
We stayed in palm room for four nights location is very nice very close to beach and other main locations. Room was very nice and comfortable same as shown in pictures. . Breakfast in morning was also excellent lot of choices. Overall if you can get this hotel 3-4 K per night this is best deal. This is the best hotel in this surrounding area.... More
Stayed with family for 4 days. Facilities are inadequate. Not worth compared to price.
on May 23, 2017
Stayed with family for 4 days (double room). Rooms were OK but The hotel gives a deserted look. Even facilities of cold water, tea/cofee maker etc. was not available. As it was a newly commenced property, there needs a major improvements in service to the guests.... More
Check in Check out
Hotel Check-in Time is 12 PM, Check-out Time is 10 AM.
The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the hotel directly.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Goomo will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Child policy apply which may vary from hotel to hotel.
Failure to check into the hotel, will attract no show charges as per Hotel policies.
The total price is inclusive of all applicable taxes. However, it does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't a part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips.The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
Some hotels may require guest(s) to furnish a valid photographic proof of identity in original at the time of Check-in. Kindly carry the same along with you to avoid any inconvenience. The following documents are recognized for this purpose: Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport or Election Card.
Note PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
All refund requests must occur within 60 days of hotel check-out. Any refund for checking out early or for no shows will be given at the sole discretion of goomo.com.
In case of increase in tariff during the URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri, the customer is liable to pay the difference if the Check-in date falls during those periods.
Goomo acts purely as an agent to hotels/suppliers, hence Goomo shall not be responsible for issuance of any invoices on hotel room charges.