Best B&B in the world!
on Oct 18, 2013
Me and my two female friends stayed at the Ria Residency for three weeks. We stayed in Delhi for an internship at a school. The stay was just great and that is for several reasons:
1. Safety: We felt safe all the time. The hostel is at the Main Road, so you dont have to walk through dark streets. There is 24/7 a guard in front of the hostel.
2. Location: The B&B is located in Munirka, which is in South Delhi. But it is still close to the City Center for Sight Seeing and everything. Markets such as Dilli Haat, Hauz Kahz Village and other street markets are around 20 min by TukTuk (Auto-Riksha) away. There is a shopping center very close as well, which is great if you want to shop in a mall.
3. Cleanness: The hostel is very tidy and clean. During our three weeks our room got cleaned every day. And we got new sheets every week. The bathroom was very good as well and we had 24/7 hot water available.
4. Smita: Smita runs the B&B and she is the one that makes your stay even better. Even though she seems busy, if there is anything you need, she will help you get it. She even organized a "Henna-Maker", who came to the B&B, so we didnt have to sit on the streets.
She runs a medical service as well, so if you need medical advice, she can help you as well!
5. Price: The prices are super fair. We had an A/C and 2 fans and a cooking space attached, where we could cook. There is also WIFI 24/7 which is included in the price.
Thank you Smita for making our stay unforgettable!
A, C & M
The owner is a sweetheart
on Apr 27, 2013
My new favorite place to stay in Delhi. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. Free breakfast is included and the owner, Smita, is very sweet and helpful. Wi-fi works great and it is conveniently located. I highly recommend this hotel.
Quite convenient and secure place to stay
on Mar 9, 2013
My experience of delhi is very less bt here in ria residency it was very comfortable to stay ,clean n hyginic to live also very imp is security is very good as cctv cam r watching in cooridors,so overall ria rsd is vgud to stay.