Definitely not a 3 star property. If you are expecting a 3-star experience then STAY AWAY!
on Dec 26, 2019
I will put an unbiased review of the property. After booking this hotel, I read about the reviews and was scared to hell! But we had to take the chance.
1. It's not a hotel but a guest house on steroids. It doesn't match with other 3 star properties. Location is very tricky. Difficult to find it because the lanes leading to this hotel are extremely narrow and very easy to miss when coming from main road.
2. It has a decent entrance, but when you enter the reception, it is nothing like your expectations. Reception is like a guest house.
3. When you enter the lobby towards the rooms, there is a pool which is extremely dirty and not worth using. Good thing is, you are allowed to use the pool next to it which belongs to Riviera de Goa which is classy, clean and maintained. There is only one lift which is extremely small and poorly maintained and an old style lift with broken floors.
4. I do not know why the area near the lift stinks to bad like a gutter.
5. My room was decent, I wont say bad. It had ample space for you to stay there for 2-3 days. When I checked the bed, the pillows were dirty, I am taking about the pillows not the pillow covers. It had turned greenish black in colour.
6. Bathroom has hot and cold water supply, but the tap's fitting was broken and was falling down every now and then. When I pushed the flush, it started leaking water.
7. Service was not at all good. You have to ask for every single thing(even a glass of water). They don't ask for room cleaning, changing bed sheets and mopping etc. as they do in good hotels/resorts. You have to call them and ask. They were prompt though when you asked.
8. If you have no other options then have food in their restaurant otherwise have it outside. They have arranged breakfast in the resort next to it(the resort which had clean swimming pool). There you need to stand for plates and bowls. You have to look for people who can clean the table so that you can sit.
9.They have a buffet for breakfast but, they have a very small menu, so people who like to savour various delicacies in their breakfast better go for other resorts. They have 2-3 items in breakfast with tea.
10. I never used their wifi so I cannot comment on it.
11. Room din't have a mini fridge which I expected from a resort in Goa.
I think I covered all the important aspects which people would like to know before they make a booking here. You can make a booking based on your priorities. For some it's enough but for some it may not.
on Nov 18, 2019
breakfast was not too good, it was good. rooms was clean
wifi was not working inside the rooms, it was working only outside, ac was not working properly, hotel staff was good .. bathroom was cleaned👌
on Apr 7, 2019
Overall it was good experience staying there...nice ambience..nice food quality...only thing missing was service...it was bit slow since staff was less and hotel guests were more...so they need to increase their staff...rest everything was very nice... pleasant staying there..
on Feb 23, 2019
I visited this resort with my friends recently in February 10. I have spent 3 days in this resort. Every day I enjoyed very much and I felt every day differently. For me this resort is a perfect recreation spot.
Strictly avoid!Worst Hotel
on Jan 10, 2019
Too bad Tripadvisor doesn't let a hotel to be ranked negative. I had the worst experience of staying in a so called 3 star hotel. In Reality this is a gutter class property. Literally! When we entered the hotel, it was stinking like gutter. We were a big group with wives and children. All ladies immediately started feeling sick due to the stink. Rooms were dirty to the core, cockroaches, dirty sheets,bed n sofa broken ac, and what not! In fact the hotel cheated by showing gleamy pics while its just oposite! We fought with MMT the whole night to get refunds when the hotelstaff refused. Thankfully we got a paet of our booking amount refunded. We just left immediately first thing in the morning. Avoid at any cost!