Must needed break
on Dec 17, 2017
We visited this resort last week,we spent time there over 4 nights. Nice place with calm ambience. Clean room and premises. Candolim beach is just 5min walk.courteous staff. Special thanks and appreciation to Mr Alex who will make sure everything was comfortable in every aspect.
on Dec 9, 2017
Wonderful Holiday at this perfect resort. Not too crowded of a hotel, the rooms are so nice, so clean. The location is off the path, yet it’s so close to everything. Plus, it’s SO close to the beach. Breakfast is absolutely amazing. Would 100% recommend to couples, families. and solo travelers. Mr. Alex is an amazing manager and will get you what ever you need!
A feeling of Home away from Home
on Nov 30, 2017
When we decided to travel to Goa this month, the first thing we did was call Alex to check on availability. He informed us that they were booked out and we were disheartened. Voila!! 2 days before our travel, Alex called us to inform about a cancellation and we immediately confirmed our stay. Couple of reasons why we love coming back to Resort Coqueiral
1) Top notch service. Alex is truly AMAZING!! He does genuinely care for each of his guests and that reflects in the care and attention he gives. He welcomes you with his generous smile and ensures that even your smallest needs are taken care of.
2) Safety: As a female traveler I feel very safe staying at this resort. It is close to the main road and they also have night security guards both at the front and back gates.
3) Room. The rooms at this place are classy and comfortable (especially the 4 post bed)
4) Proximity to Candolim Beach. The resort is about 5 minutes walking distance to the beach
5) Proximity to restaurants. The Candolim beach road offers a variety of food options and these are just 5 minutes away from the resort
All in all a GREAT PLACE to stay with excellent customer service and beautiful rooms.
Recent visit to resort Coqueiral
on Nov 29, 2017
What a pleasant end to a busy, but terrific visit around India. We had not travelled to India on this scale before so we were a little dubious about booking everything independently. We had no need to worry, we chose this resort from the recommendations we read on trip advisor.
From initialising the booking we were kept informed until the moment we arrived. All staff are excellent, led by a terrific manager called Alex. He was extremely attentive at all times and did his utmost to make our stay most memorable.
After a couple of days of us requesting ice and lemon for pre dinner gin and tonics, the kitchen staff brought them without asking.
Excellent property, excellent staff, excellent time.
Thank you to all.
A great end to 3 weeks in India
on Nov 25, 2017
Myself and my partner had a fantastic stay at Coqueiral in November for 5 nights. We had spent 2 weeks travelling around India previously and Coqueiral was a great place to end the trip. The room we had, had a great view of the sea, overlooking the pool. The room was spotless and very comfortable with AC and opening doors to create a balcony. Breakfast was delicious with a choice of what you wanted made to order. A 2 minute direct walk to the beach and 2 minutes to restaurants. The staff were fantastic and Alex could not have done more for us. Thanks for a fantastic stay in Goa!