Hotel is Good, but service is bad
on Dec 21, 2017
Hotel is Good, Location is Good, Staff is also Good, but still it was bad experience due to rude and non guest friendly behaviour by Owners who also manage this Hotel with Reception. They have checkout time at 7am but when we called them 7:30am for room service, they told us that this is not the time of room service call after 9am. When we asked for some toiletries, they told us we gave yesterday and it will be given only one time on your 3Night stay with 13 adults.
Not only this, Senior Owner also asked very rudely to one of our female group member for 1 day early checkout, but when she request him to check documents, he checked then said "my mistake".
My humble request to owners, please don't do any favour on your guests, please give them service.
Friendly hotel in budget
on Dec 5, 2017
We visited the property during Pujas. The location is very nice. Just 2 minutes walk from the sea beach. The rooms are well decorated. Housecleaning is good. Friendly staff and management. In house restaurant serves delicious Bengali cuisine.
Very Clean hotel but Very poor Reception..
on Dec 1, 2017
I with my wife and 2 years old kid stayed here from 24th Nov '17 morning to 27th Nov'17 night. Being a hotelier myself, I have found the following pros and cons of "Reba Beach Resort".
1. Very Very Very Very Very Very Clean hotel.
2. 5 minutes (120 mts. max) walking distance from the sea beach.
3. 10 minutes drive (Auto Rickshaw) from Puri railway station.
4. Secured with 24 hrs. security and CCTV surveillance.
5. Nice eateries available at stone throw distance i. e. "Parijat Restaurant" and others (Avoid Bhojohari Manna)
6. Auto Rickshaws available just out of the main entrance.
7. Couple of tour operators have small offices just outside of the hotel from where you can book cabs for sight seeing.
8. The hotel;s "panda" Mr. Dinabandhu" (993758829) is a very nice person and do not have any unethical demands. (He is happy with whatever you will give him as "dakshina")
9. Hotels' manager Mr. Chakraborty is a very senior person and always take care of his guests.
10. All of the young staff members are polite and ready to help.
11. Rooms are moderately spacious with attached balcony to each room.
1. Limited House Keeping Service. (The maids and cleaners are contracted) and they offer service prior to 09:00 Hrs and after 21:00 Hrs. only (Less chances of getting your room cleaned in between this period).
2. Food is average, but the F & B service is terrible. You have to place order for lunch by 12:00 Hrs. and for dinner by 18:00 hrs. and they will be always late from the time specified. Quality of food is not standardized, its on your luck, what you get. (Better to arrange parcel from outside).
3. Anytime, anyone (House Keeping, Room Service etc.) can interrupt your privacy by knocking your door. (whether its 06:00 Hrs or 12:00 hrs.)
4. No Sea View. (You will get glimpses of sea and Lord Jagannath temple if your book rooms on higher floors)
4. MOST DISGUSTING: THE TWO SENIOR CITIZENS HANDLING THE RECEPTION. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK WITH GUEST AND ALWAYS READY TO ARGUE WITH YOU FOR EACH MATTER. I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A FIVE STAR RATING TO THIS HOTEL, IF I HAVE NOT FACED THIS TWO GENTLEMEN.
Dear Management of Reba Beach Resort, you have done your best except employing this two old gentlemen at your hotel. I hope that the reputation of such a clean and cozy hotel, may not be ruined by this two gentleman. I will never come back to this hotel just because of the this and neither recommend "Reba Beach Resort" to anyone.
Okay hotel, good location, not so good service
on Nov 24, 2017
Well... The rooms are clumsy compared to the rates.Location is good. The service is overall good. But the front desk staffs are not that cooperative. The management doesn't have a good integrity. If you select an AC room, they will randomly shut down the circuit breaker from the reception. You will again have to follow up for switching it on again. The services require good amount of follow ups from customer end. I will say it is not a hotel to enjoy the stay at Puri. You just stay here and enjoy outside. Apart from that there is no such special amenities. The restaurant is good.
On the day of checkout they will suddenly start behaving very nicely with you. The sudden change in their behaviour made me give them a poor rating on the tripadvisor.
Good budget hotel, highly recommended
on Nov 16, 2017
our stay in this hotel was quite comfortable; stayed in an AC room on the top floor. The location is pretty good as the sea-beach is nearby. The Manager and support staff are very friendly and well behaved, the restaurant serves tasty food as well. But the terrace on this floor was surprisingly always locked.