Goa Clark's 2BHK serviced apartment
on Nov 27, 2017
We a group of 5 adults and one kid stayed at this property on September, 2017 for four nights. This place is very close to the Calangute beach, max 5 mins walk. The rooms were quite big and airy. There were plenty of mattresses also. The kitchen was well equipped with utensils, refrigerator and there was an aquaguard also. The only this that I was not quite happy is that there was no regular cleaning of the rooms. Only one day they came to clean the apartment that too after our call to the reception. Otherwise service was prompt whenever we asked for it. The pool was also functional and maintained.
Clark's serviced apartments
on Aug 9, 2017
Our extended family of 13 people stayed in Clark's in Goa for 3 days. This place is just behind calangute beach and the rooms are quite neat. Being self se vice Apts it has an equipped kitchen which came in quite handy for us. The rooms are very spacious though I would recommend that the sofas need replacement. The TV has only the local door darshan channel and that is a sad. Rest everything is good and rates are very reasonable
Worst staff and hospitality
on Mar 29, 2017
I have been visiting goa every year. But this was my worst experience in terms of the hotel staff. The goa clarks 2bhk serviced apartments were decent but the staff at the reception behaved with us as if they owned that property. Total unprofessional behavior filled with lots of attitude as if they were doing some favor on us by accomodating us. One of my friends was not well, still they did not extend out check out time even by an hour even when there was no new booking that day. Visit this place only if you want to ruin your goa trip.
Badly managed property and very bad care takers
on Mar 4, 2017
1. The property is exactly as shown in the picture, while there has been some amount of wear and tear over a period of time. The rooms are spacious and large.
2. The per day cost is reasonable for a large family as the 3 bedroom is good enough to accommodate 3 families.
3. Additionally the hall room has a good sofa cum bed for additional 2 people to occupy comfortably.
4. The kitchen has got minimal required utensils and on request gas cylinder is arranged at an additional cost of Rs.100 per day.
1. The cleanliness and hygiene levels very low. We found cockroaches all over the apartment especially in the kitchen.
2. The cabinets in the kitchen were mostly broken
3. The towels provided were dirty
4. The upholstery of the sofa set in the hall room were dirty
5. Both the air conditioners in the apartment did not work. We were told that the AC was working the day earlier to when we checked-in, however by looking at the outside unit, one could say that it did not work for a long time. the AC mechanic who came upon several rounds of complaints by us told us that the AC was not used for months together.
6. The swimming pool was dirty and had cockroaches in the pool.
7. The care takers of the property does not have the basic sense of hospitality
- [ ] Everyday they would use the plates in our apartment for their use
- [ ] Hot water was not available in the bath unless we tell them to put on the switch for the geysers which is in the ground floor of the building. Several times we had to take bath in cold water despite several requests
- [ ] The intercom phone instrument was changed 4 times but never worked, this impacted us, as this was the only way to contact the care takers
- [ ] The care takers would march into the flat without even asking if they can come in. It was quite disgusting with women members occupying the flat
The cleanliness and hygiene levels need to be better but would still recommend the place only for bachelors.
Good place with clean ambiance
on Nov 29, 2016
The place is located near bags calangute circle, good ambiance, pool was clean, comfortable for families and friends, safety parking, walkable distance for restaurants and ATM'S,
What made me more happy was house keeping the staff was very helpful and they were cleaning everyday.
Best place with reasonable price