Excellent Place but poor customer service
on Dec 26, 2017
We stayed there for our Anniversary Celebrations. We have booked it for 3 days. The Hotel is really good.. Pool side area is awesome. The food served for breakfast and In room dinning, both is delicious. With many pluses, the only minus is the customer service. Waiters see us calling them but ignore and eventually we have to get up and ask for anything. Service is really slow and poor.
Good food, decent price, but worn out rooms and inconsitent/poor service
on Dec 25, 2017
So let's start with the good and that is the food. The breakfast had a very nice assortment for you to choose from. I personally liked their south Indian dishes. We were there for 4 nights and the food/selection was consistently good. We also had dinner at Indkaya restuarent and were pleased with the food.
The price for New Delhi was decent, no doubt about it. However there are a couple of downsides :
First is the rooms, while it is nicely decorated, you can see it is all worn out (walls, floor, furniture) There are stains, chips, cracks all over. It's not that you can't stay in the room but it's not like what you see in the photos. (The room size is decent and quiet)
There is no taxi stand at the hotel. So you will have to rely on Uber / Ola. The hotel provides a car service but it's expensive. We were quoted something like INR 1200 for a 10 minute drive which cost me only 120 by Ola. (The cars by the way aren't fancy cars)
The service is medicore at best. There was only 1 person at the front desk. I had to wait 10 minutes before I could check in. (There were other staff members, who would walk over to the front desk, look at something and walk away). The same thing applies to the restaurant, we had made a request for soy milk and were repeatedly assured we could get this but when the time came, there were excuses until we kicked a fuss.
Wedding Event on 11DEC17 At Sapphire II - Radisson Blu Hotel Paschim Vihar - New Delhi
on Dec 21, 2017
Great Hotel & Hospitality for Banquets Services - we experienced for our Daughters Wedding Event on 11DEC17 at Sapphire II - Excellent Food & Event Handling by the entire Team of Radisson Blu - Paschim Vihar - New Delhi.
An event is considered successful based on many factors such as Hotel Location/Ambiance/Adequate Space for Event/Food/Guest Handling/Reception of Baraat/Parking Facilities etc - and we experienced excellent services in all areas.
It is highly recommended to use this Hotel for Important Events like Wedding as the Hotel team is well experienced to handle large gatherings.
Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar is the best Hotel in West Delhi with regard to Banquet Services.
A special note of Thank you for Mr Nishant Narula (Banquet Sales Team) & Chef (Mr Virendra ) for excellent food menu selection/presentation.
My recent trip tp Delhi
on Dec 20, 2017
I choose to stay at Radission BLU - Paschim Vihar, Delhi always. For more then 5 years now, seems my decision of staying has proved to be right. Well maintained property, Clean rooms, Courteous staff and restaurants are good.
SHAME...... Worst customer experience of my life being a corporate customer
on Dec 15, 2017
HORRIBLE Customer experience EVER....
My company booked me @ Radisson for 2 nights stay for 13th, 14th Dec & turned out to be worst experience ever. Two core standards of customer service & smile were completely lost.
Check in: I checked in @ around 11:00 pm & had one of the most cold check in experience without smile, warmth or greeting. I was offered twin beds so I asked if any possibility of king bed & I am told " This is the only room " . There is a way to handle service denial but it was sounded rude.
Disaster starts next morning :
• I was up by 6:30 as I had few calls starting early morning. I was in 662 & realized lots of noise & chit chat started outside my room after 8. I came to check & realized they were preparing for IELTS exam adjacent to my room & team was working to set it up. From here on I couldn't constantly hear group of 5 to 7 arranging for exams ( they have booked around 3 to 4 rooms including chairs in the lobby outside my room where students can wait )
• I called up guest executive as even my room I had lot of disturbance while I was on official conference calls - She told me I am sending manager to check
• After that no notification to me for almost an hour & nuisance continues. So I called up again asking for update & she was " Oh is it still noisy let me check ". When I came out could see group of 8 to 10 outside my rooms including invigilators, students & staff ..ALL THIS WAS HAPPENING ON THE GUEST FLOOR & I HAD TO CLOSE MY CALL TWICE.
• Until about now there is on call to tell me what are they doing about this or even courtesy call to show some empathy or apology.
• Finally I closed my work & moved out to work from some other location outside hotel & I met duty manager Hitesh near reception. I narrated him entire event since morning & he was like I am aware. He was aware but could nothing to offer me solution or arrange for a small place where I can complete my work peacefully.
• I told him that look I have to go out & find some place & he still there was no SENSTIVITY or any attitude to help. He was like okay by what time you will be back? By the time I will ensure everything is over. Are you kidding me??????? Exam will be over any which ways by 5 & I have a problem right now. In front of him I finally stepped out of hotel with my frustration but no help.
• In the evening one more issue there was wedding & it was all through common entrance so long waiting for elevators. I have been told to wait for other elevator since they were serving guests & all your could here is the loud music until late night.
• There was no one who proactively called or approached me even once as a service gesture ( though it wouldn't have made much difference since my day was wasted )
• I have never experienced such a shameful service attitude ever even by 3 star or less hotels
• There was not even 1% interest demonstrated to help me
• It is a sales driven hotel caring damn about customer experience of in-house corporate customers.
If you are a business traveler or corporate customer please check for other options because an attitude sucks here & you will be thankful to me for your decision.