Nothing palatial about park palace
on Sep 15, 2017
Location is very good. Ten mins to kalighat metro station and multiple shops and eateries nearby. Hotel property is shabby and not well maintained. Rooms are big but musty. Wi-Fi is good , food is average and service is also average. Located in the top two floors of an old building and much can be done to improve the rooms. The room I was in (deluxe suite) didn't have temperature control for a.c. and the lift did not stop at that floor. Best to give a miss if other options are available. Only thing is that it is priced ok.
on Jul 14, 2017
A very nice budget hotel in the very main road. easily access to almost all the main areas . good staffs . Wi-fi is very good and fast too.
Really beautiful hotel.people visiting Bangalore should stay in this hotel.
on Apr 15, 2017
1) just beside very very big market , very famous pantaloons of graihat
3) all kind of eating places all around, all kind of conveyance easily available
2) room was very very spacious , bathroom very big , very very clean
1) the room i stayed in was compeletly carpeted , thus the room had a very bad smell to it when i first entered , room no.507
2) the room had two twin bed , and i think i experienced bed bugs . Even the blanket given made me very very scratchy
3) my room was on the 5th floor. The building lift is very old. The lift calling botton on the 5th floor do not work . But the reception gentlemen care the least to let the guest know the same.
so u got to wait for someone to come upstairs to 5th floor , if u need to use the lift to travel down to ground floor with ur luggage. And this u got to understand on ur own , the gentlemen at the reception on night duty at around 8.30pm , will not be telling u so.
4) a bottle of mineral water is included with ur room. But that is not a sealed bottle of water.
On objection on the seal broken botel of mineral water , i was told specifically that , the hotel provide aqua gaurd water filled and given in the mineral water bottle thats it.
VFM hotel in good locality
on Apr 9, 2017
In Gariahat area this hotel is a good value for money place. Hotel staff is genuinely friendly, helpful and try to make your stay comfortable. Bustling market place is nearby & good food joints- including street food are also in close vicinity. Birla mandir, iconic Kali temple etc are not far from here....
stay at Hotel park palace
on Mar 24, 2017
I stayed in hotel for seven days . It was nice experience,Rooms are spacious and neat. staff are courteous and good nature. Service is good. I recommend Hotel park palace for staying in Kolkata main city.