on Jun 6, 2017
Not worth the price (around 4K per night for Lux Tents). Food is not good 2 out of 5, Staff is fine 3.5/5, Location is Good 4/5, Basic amenities 1/5 (they do not provide even the toilet papers and do not change quilt covers, pillow covers, sheets when someone checks out and new guest checks in, on asking they give 1001 reasons for not doing so), Value for money 2.5/5.
They have the advantage of location but must improve on basic things such as food, amenities and customer service.
on Dec 12, 2016
PTH is located just 20-25 minutes away from the main Panchgani Market,Breathstopping View... Great place,Well maintained Property...huge lawns for Childrens to play, A very familiar resort. Polite staff..Will recommend for Luxarious & Business travellers.
Thank you team PTH for making our stay
It was a nice stay away from the city
on Jun 15, 2016
Comfortable, not recommended for families but highly recommended for couples and group of friends. Bonfire and music was provided by the host. Food was a bit problem and not upto the mark. you can carry your own food and drinks
on Oct 19, 2015
Very nice place....would like to visit it once again ....very friendly staff..excellent....I liked the concept of igloo....very nice place ..location is too good....if u are bored from the weather then come to this place and get tension free
on Aug 16, 2015
This is a place which might be liked and disliked as per Tourist preferences.
If u are looking for
1. a utility stay, low cost, good food, just enough toilets the this is the place.
2. a peaceful in the nature stay with lovely climate and scenery then this is the place
3. a big family getogether with almost own congregation spaces
4. no traffic, no horns, no tourist rush...a peaceful existence
1. the tents should be clean and the toilet needs better exhaust facility
2. the service should be improved
3. the owners should avoid karoake facility cause it disturbs the other occupants [people sing really bad]
This place is for those who love the climate, the nature and do not mind a little discomfort of lack of super hotel facilities