on Nov 19, 2019
Location : Awesome, so much open space and green & Colorful garden with beautiful sceneries.
Hotel : We were group of 7 friends where we had a stay in 2 tents. Outside of hotel environment is fantastic. Rooms are Ok (Egalu tent experience is very good). We enjoyed whole night with bonfire. Loved the environment.
1. AC doesn’t work, minor issue but Mr. Pratik not solved this problem. Overnight sleeping without
AC. Till the time of checkout the AC was not installed/repaired.
2. I order Chikan Crispy but actual food is Chikan chilly, again Mr.Pratik say Thike na sir…..wt a fk?????????
3. no proper room service and no housekeeping cleaning done during our stay.
4. Bad Service. irresponsible Unprofessional Staff - Needs to be improved
Food: Veg, Non-Veg quality good. Quantity ok.
Dr.Vijay, is friendly, alwayz ready wid a welcum smile,
on Jul 4, 2019
Panchgani has its very unique and amazing views, nice place for photo shoot and good with both friend and family and also good for couples, best part of this place is horse riding, monsoons are best to visit here.
Decent location but loot with their price.
on Apr 11, 2019
Pros - outskirt location, we stayed in Lohagad tent room.
1. Bad service. Unprofessional Staff
2. Over charge too much. No value for money
3. We were told buffet dinner but what offered was dal rice sabzi roti. That's it.
3. No electricity when we checked in. No power back up.
4. Broken toilet
5. No free Wi-Fi
Best tent house to stay
on Jan 14, 2019
Tents were good and very well clean than other tent houses and all ove the area is also neat and clean. Most of the tents have a great vally view and green surroundings. All over a great place to stay.
Great view, solitude, and tents
on Jan 5, 2018
The view of nature from here is excellent. Very well kept tents, and also have a 3 star hotel room facilities. The staff is very accommodating and flexible. Bonfire and music are organized everyday. It is quite far from the city, in the solitude of nature, so accessing the city for things is difficult. Best to stock up. Alcohol and cigarettes are not available on the premises, so it's better to stock up. Food is excellent, and they don't have a set menu so you can order anything you please in both non/vegetarian choices. A great place for couples or a large group of people. Choices of staying is excellent. You can be adventurous in an igloo tent, or cozy in a build up tent, or in style at the hotel like room arrangements. If traveling in cold season, be sure to stock up some warm clothes, cos it can get really really cold. A must visit in any season.