The property is shut do not book
on Dec 13, 2017
Heard through references about this property and booked it for this month i.e. December 2017 with my friends well in advance in the month of February 2017. Just around a week before our trip we get to know that this property has not been able to renew their business license with the State Govt due to some Coastal/ SEZ issue. This was informed to us when we called them up to make changes in our booking. The Hotel staff extended no courtesy to inform us way in advance since this property is shut from July 2017 itself. The so called GM of this Hotel seemed to be completely inexperienced and irresponsible. She made zilch efforts to accommodate us in any suitable properties around this part of Goa. When we asked her the contact details of the Management running this hotel, she never revealed it. All the good times that we were waiting to spend in Goa all got wasted. Ozran stressed us up with mental agony last moment as we got worked up to find a new hotel / resort in North Goa.
Oh so lovely
on Jul 12, 2017
Ozran Feels like home whenever I go.
Loved the seven nights stay at the hut. 🏡
Crazy sunset view and not to forget the food at The Zafran🍴#yumyum
Wish they start operating also in monsoon.
Good maintenance and good vibe
Best place to stay in North Goa!
on Jun 13, 2017
Ozran is a beautiful cottage resort with only about 12-14 rooms/ cottages, which gives a very cozy and personalized feel to the place. The location is so ideal that most part of North Goa is easily accessible and the best part is that it is situated barely 50 mts. above Ozran beach, which makes it as good as a personal beach resort, more so, a beach which is relatively devoid of crowd! The expanse of the sea that you can view from the balconies of the beach/front-facing rooms is stunning! The food was also delicious!
Best in Small Vagator
on Apr 27, 2017
my favourite property in small Vagator Goa, they have 14 luxury cottages, the restaurant Zaffaran serves Indian Mughlai food and is surrounded with very good restaurants and bars. I recommend their cottages facing the sea, it also has a small pool and some lovely views of the sunset.
Great View Steep Climb
on Apr 19, 2017
Stayed here in March 2017. Rented 2 cabins. Read a lot of reviews after I had booked the same but my views are as follows.
1) It doesn't matter whether you get the sea facing rooms or the ones behind. Even from the Grand Suite the view of the sea is great, infact the ones in front of the sea do not have any view of the garden you have a lot of people coming there for the view on the hill top so its not really secluded.
2) The grand suites are larger in size so ideal if you have kids
3) The rooms have a wooden exterior and in some places seem to be falling apart or not finished properly which can be an issue with kids
4) Nice small pool but again the wood platforms around the pool are rickety and feel like they will give away
5) Its a steep climb downwards to the beach made tougher when you want to go up. So if you have people who are older and not so fit its a big big issue to get to the beach and back.
6) Thalasa and Antares are adjoining if you fancy eating there . Tried Bluebird also which has a good rating on Tripadvisor which was quite okay.
7) Going to places like Fatfish will cost minimum 500 Rs one way.
8) The beach itself is lovely . Its really clean with mostly foriegners and family people so not too many shady people around being a small beach.
9) There are a lot of joints around for food . For Thalasa especially make a reservation.
10) Breakfast is Buffet style plus you can order some stuff alacarte as part of the package .
11) Zafran restaurant is inside the place so food is good.