Fantastic Staff and Good Rooms
on Oct 18, 2017
I've stayed at Hotel Lotus Palace twice in the past month.
After having some difficulty finding accommodation for an unmarried couple in Delhi, Oyo Rooms management referred me to this property.
I was quite impressed from the moment of check-in -- the reception and staff seemed to take their responsibilities quite seriously, and were insistent that I be satisfied with my room and stay. They were flexible with check-out times and let me store my bag for several hours after I last left.
Definitely will stay here again.
The rooms could use a wee bit of work, but I have no major complaints from a handful of nights at Hotel Lotus Palace.
Unlike other reviewers, I didn't have any issues with the WiFi or warm water. The shower and all other facilities were in working order during both my visits.
Govindpuri Metro Station is walking distance away, as are many restaurants, chemists, hospitals and other businesses.
Not upto OYO standards
on Oct 12, 2017
Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and had one of the worst experiences at oyo kalkaji delhi,
1. No hot water in the mornings
2. Breakfast is limited
3. Rooms are porky and restrooms are not very clean, no shower curtain hence water all around
4. Food is horrible
5. Towels not clean
6. Since this is a very old building there is no lift, and the flight of stairs are steep ( we had our room on the 2nd floor which was an ordeal to climb
All in all cheap but not upto the mark
A decent budget hotel for short stays
on Sep 5, 2017
- The location is easily approachable, as it is very near to the Kalkaji police station
- As I have come to speak at a conference in IIIT-Delhi, this is the best option, and I am not disappointed
- The breakfast and wifi are free. The Indian option of the breakfast was very good
- The staff missed a day of house keeping, where I had to ask them repeatedly to clean the room. So, that was the only downside of the stay.
Not by OYO standards
on Dec 13, 2016
The hotel does not meet OYO standards. There is no apt parking for two wheelers, water bottel was not provided,the wooden area behind bed was broken, sheets were not clean.
I reached there at10 PM, the evening manager was very polite. When I reached in my room, I called on reception for water bottle and someone else picked up the call and yelled in a rude tone that "kitchen mein call karo yhn mt krna khane pine ke liye".
After that shockingly someone tried to open my gate. I was shocked. Two seconds later, I got a call from reception "butter chicken lelo jo mngaya tha" when I did not even order any food. They should have the courtesy to ring a bell insted trying and opening the door firstly. Also, they should confirm the room number.
I have stayed in many OYO hotels but this one just does not meet the OYO standards.
Final Verdict : Yes its a budget hotel but if you can avoid it, please do. Especially if you are going to stay in with your special ones.
Good for the short stay
on Jul 8, 2016
The room was very good, staff and their room services were also good but the room’s hygiene was not at all good, there was a lot of dust on the table around telephone instrument and on furniture. it was looking like it wasn’t used from long time.