Comfortable stay in Fort area
on Nov 25, 2017
Overall a comfortable stay. Here is a quick snapshot:
The good points -
1. A great location just close to the GPO, provided you have work in the Fort area during your visit to Mumbai.
2. Room was just enough in terms of space, a little smaller would have been tight.
3. Service was prompt by the staff.
4. Food quality was tasty.
The not so good points:
1. The room had a distinct damp smell when I entered which either went away later or I got used to it.
2. The room had no windows, hence no natural light or air. I missed for former.
3. Limited menu for both in room dining and breakfast.
4. One massive limitation: mobile and data networks in my room were terrible. I am an Airtel user - may be different for other service networks.
Don't choose Superior Rooms
on Nov 10, 2017
I start in this hotel regularly and this is one of my favourite hotel to stay in Mumbai on official trips... This time I didn't get deluxe room, so booked Superior room... But couldn't find any difference in Superior and Deluxe... Infact, in room no 211, tiles of room are coming out which may hurt anyone, specially kids... 😳 not working properly in bathroom... And no extra amenities than deluxe room... On complaining about room, reception guy said Superior rooms are bigger and bathroom are better.. But personally, I didn't find any difference in Superior and Deluxe room
Very Nice hotel in heart of the city.
on Sep 14, 2017
Very reasonable hotel in south mumbai with reasonable quality of rooms...Many famous spots like Marine Drive, Colaba, Gate of India are very near....CST station is at walking distance of 1 KM. Hotel is very clean and staff is also very cooperative.
Not bad, excellent location.
on Jun 10, 2017
The rooms were surprisingly clean. There were lots of staff and the house-keeping staff was good.
The restaurant (buffet breakfast) was better than expected. Not 3 star but not bad.
The worst problems were, I lived without wi-fi for 2 days (It just doesn't reach the far corner rooms) and the staffs at the reception are extremely grouchy. I didn't see a single smiling face.
In the heart of Bombay
on Apr 25, 2017
So I stayed in the annex which is around the corner from the main building. About a minutes walk. I had a really nice room. Clean, modern, tidy. I booked through bookings.com and got a delux executive suit for £60 per night. You are a short taxi ride away from Leopolds and all the rest that Colaba has to offer. It's the place to stay if you want to shop and sightsee as opposed to any of the hotels out by the airport. The landmark isn't 5* but it's well priced, central and clean.