Home In Nature's Lap and Excellent Service from Aamod Group
on Jul 1, 2018
Well, one of the trips thats ended recently and we as a family have been proactively looking for dropping a review for Aamod Manali.
Most amazing trip amidst hills and ravishing service rendered by resort staff made this much more fulfilling. Heartiest congratulations to Aamod for having such a amicable staff members.
Mr Munish who was the manager here (from Shoghi resort) was hands on, customer focus, happy to help, willing to give extended support and made things much easier for us a family who was travelling with a kiddoo. If such members are involved in a service they can turn the things around completely.
There have been multiple instances where Munish overwhelmed us with gesture and concern to help us support during our trip to Manali. You Rock Munish!!
A man's happiness goes through the stomach and Aamod manali staff Kishan and Munni Lal made us swamped with tasty hygienic and home made food delicacies. What best that your kid likes the food and still remember after a week of trip. During early morning trips they were willing to go extra mile and pack our breakfast. What else one would look for!!
Kishan and Munni Lal , you made our trip memorable by spoiling us with choice of food and your warmth would be remembered for long.
Now comes the housekeeping cum reception local guy who is not only simple but keep smiling all the while is Mr. Neeraj. It was great to see his calm attitude towards the guest and despite of running full house we couldnt see him stressed at any time. He ensure we always had a clean and tidy room. Being a localite he was a sport to help us suggest some walking treks and that was awesome.
Well done Aamod Group, and i am now looking forward to explore more of your properties.
- Quiet place amongst hills, view from balcony and room are stunning
- Away from cuty hush hush and you can enjoy between Apple , Brocolli Orchards
- Room would give you a feel of retro and are perfect for any kind of holiday
- There are n number of treks that you could explore from the resort and go in natures lap
- Food - Just awesome!
- Now i dont consider this as cons but still but for those who are willing to go manali bus stand quite often its little away from city and its best if you could look for local transport or there are then n number of options of taxi from Sarsai stop ( a quick walk from resort)
- If coming from volvo, then choose to drop down and 15 mile old bridge and you would save 2 Hrs of your time. Coordinate with resort to get a pick from here. If you are driving then take Naggar road and get inside Sarsai road
- If you are ok to pay extra, look for room 301 thats the balcony room and would add feathers in your stay
- There are various options to see natural garden, fresh milk, salads, fruits around the resort. Dont miss on it
- Once during your trip choose to walk to Beas river ( same 15 mile old bridge and you would be jaw dropped with natural beauty of the place
All the best for your trip.
Awesome palace to visit
on Jun 29, 2017
Nice experience, service is good, food is excilent just like home, room is neat & clean, behaviour of staff in very very good spec manager pankaj ji, in garden all around apple 🌲, away from the crowded area of manali ,peaceful palace, very very very very good palace to visit, in short superb experince.
Wonderful place, amazing hospitality!!!!
on Jun 27, 2017
It's a wonderful place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of a busy town in comforting arms of nature. Surrounded by blooming apple trees the view from the room is stunning.
The staff is very courteous, truly professional. The wood work in the property is very impressive. A must stay place in Manali.
on Jun 14, 2017
The stay was pleasant. It is a very peaceful area with no hustle bustle of traffic, with mild sound of river flowing nearby (around 1 km away). The staff was very cooperative and helpful. It was just like a home away from home, but with great view of mountains. It is a perfect place to relax
Excellent hotel..good view..home food...
on Jun 14, 2017
Thnx spl service by pankaj ji...good location..best room service...great mountain view..apple garden...homely atmosphere ..very memorable stay..spl thnx to anuj and kitchen staff..best beakfast food..fast heater service.. new anterior..hygenic care in bathroom too..thnx..disclaim...this is only my personal view