on Oct 26, 2017
We generally stay at the Shacks on the beach itself but this time the shacks were yet to be constructed so we stayed at this place, Neptune Point Premium Cottages. Its quite close to the beach itself, maybe 100-150m walking distance. The rooms are more spacious than the beach shacks. Its pretty neat & tidy. They have separate bathrooms for the WC & shower. The blokes at the reception are really helpful. Wi-Fi is free. Breakfast is complimentary. Great experience.
Nice rooms close to the beach
on Apr 22, 2017
These cottages are only a couple of minutes from the beach. Perfect location.
The rooms are spacious and the AC works well. However the only downfall is that there is a curtain for the shower and toilet. There is hot water but takes a few minutes to warm up.
Staff are pleasant and busy keeping the grounds in shape.
Would highly recommend.
on Mar 8, 2017
Situated near Palolem Beach about 100 meters walk able to beach. All the cottages are wooden cottages and reasonably maintained. Bathrooms and Toilets are separated and has no doors,only screens. Ac not working well, meaning no cooling effect in almost all the rooms. Cots are maintained properly with Mosquito nets etc. No Restaurant attached and the Foods are arranged with their associated hotels near sea face in the beach, where the complimentary breakfast is very limited to a plate of Bread omelette and a cup of tea or a single plate Aaloo parota with curd. Extra chargeable. One coffee or tea only free.Staffs not so Courteous. Front office management OK.No Big parking facility. Good for people who wants to take rest along beach or outside the cottage, provided the weather is cool.
on Mar 6, 2017
Decent rooms with nice beds right next to the ocean. Was very happy with all of the staff, they all bent over backwards to make my stay a pleasant one. They have the more expensive a.c. seaview cottages to the the more basic fan ones in back I had a midrange I was very happy with. No hot water, but do you need it seaside? Good Wi-Fi, but the food was mediocre at best. Maybe pare down the menu and try to do a few things well instead of everything bad to mediocre. But I'm quibbling, really enjoyed my stay and will do so again if I return
on Feb 28, 2017
1. Sent email 10 days in advanceto confirm booking. No response.
2. Called in to confirm the same. Took us about 10 calls to get through as there was no one answering the calls mostly.
3. Informed them a day in advance of our arrival time as 6pm, and that we would need the rooms ready as we would be tired after a long drive (took us 10hrs to get here from Pune).
4. We arrived at 6:10pm. Received room at 7:30pm. Reason the previous guest had not checked out yet.
5. Breakfast was included in the deal. However, it's not buffet style. It's a standard 1pc Aloo Parantha curd OR Toast OR bread & omelette plus tea OR coffee.
Take your pick, but you can have any one only. And that's all you get EVERYDAY for breakfast.
So the only use we typically had for this room was for the shower and bed. Thankfully they were in working condition.