on Jan 23, 2019
One of the best place in South Goa to check in ..Hospitality is great ,staff is trustworthy and a perfect location .It provides you everything market near by ,beach on a walking distance and great atmosphere ..rooms and the service is beyond good ..
Neptune premium cottage
on Jan 23, 2019
The best premium cottage in goa. Excellent hospitality and the location is perfect palolem beach is just a walking distance from the cottage. Would love to come again.
Neat and clean rooms with comfortness unlimited.
Feeling of eternity
on Jan 20, 2019
The stay at this hotel gave us great time in Goa. A perfect place near the palolem beach to relax, enjoy, having a beautiful conversation be at night or in the morning. A stay worthwhile with good vibe, environment, staff, privacy and cleanness. Sadiq the manager, a great man to have around provides the best services at the stay.recomended highly
Average at best.
on Jan 18, 2019
Booked a room for two nights, online; Overall, our stay was average.
1. Got a good deal, which worked out to around 2.5k per night
2. Fairly close to the beach, although not ON the beach
1. The breakfast they provide can be improved on, aloo paratha and omlette is quite meagre; Might as well not provide the breakfast and bring down the tariff by a couple of hundred bucks
2. Rooms are dark even in the day time
3. The shower wasn't so great, the water is luke warm at best
4. Wi-Fi isn't great and there is not too much of front office assistance (just a solitary sleeping looking yet helpful young man)
Worst Stay at Palolem
on May 7, 2018
I'll be very precise in giving the points for my Terrible rating and feedback :
1. This property is not on the beach, one needs to walk out and get to the beach, also you land up on the Extreme corner of Palolem beach, many other stay provide direct access to the Beach and much lower rates
2. Security is a major concern here , evening time is horrible, no lights down the pathway, the front desk is left open, also there is no food available. Absolutely terrible
3. There are many other better options right at the Palolem beach to stay and relax and at much cheaper rates than this one
4. The place is haunted by terrible lizards and other insects, which will give you goosebumps overnight. I stayed for a night here and cancelled all my booking thereafter.
Better avoid this place.